Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-14-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

I only read the first page, about the housing prices. I'm here on page 62 and now I understand that this is all the fault of secularism.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

explain what you mean when you say 'Christianity in general might be the most glaring example of a corrupted faith system' because that just sounds like a hot take from someone who listens to too much TOOL.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sit on a throne of dirt and lies, but looking past that, sure some of it may be but that is no reason to pull up the ladder behind you after having half assedly climbed it yourself
Your analogy fails because in the end we all have our own ladders to climb the wall. My ladder simply won't help you. You need to use your own ladder. Because we're not climbing the same wall. My ladder won't work. Your ladder won't work for me.

Build, use and enforce your own ladder. Next question.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only read the first page, about the housing prices. I'm here on page 62 and now I understand that this is all the fault of secularism.
Which is the result of the Lutherist heresy. /Nods
Old 02-14-2022, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your analogy fails because in the end we all have our own ladders to climb the wall. My ladder simply won't help you. You need to use your own ladder. Because we're not climbing the same wall. My ladder won't work. Your ladder won't work for me.

Build, use and enforce your own ladder. Next question.
Oh no, my analogy! Anyways, you clearly hate the poor and think they are all so stupid that they haven't followed your 1958 level advice. Next question!
Old 02-14-2022, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's really important that stupid kids that were raised by lead eating boomers, realize that this country was founded when people held deeply serious Christian values. Values that they held far more dearly than the constitution they wrote based off those values, thinking that those values would remain and not understanding that without religion for hundreds of years people turn into psycopaths.

And now those values are all but forgotten. I know that because adults today grew up killing small animals in suburbs and painting their fingernails black in rebellion of a over protective extremely conservative generation before them.

But we need to admit that our generation embraced dumbness and now it's come to collect. Married with children was a funny show because it was a picture of america.

Now budd and kelly are in the white house.

People spout all this nonsense about morality, but morality only exists when you're comfortable.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no, my analogy! Anyways, you clearly hate the poor and think they are all so stupid that they haven't followed your 1958 level advice. Next question!
You're not good at this.

The rules haven't changed, expectations have. The same rules that worked in 1958 will work today, that's the beauty of a good set of rules. You know like Christianity, ideas that have survived long spans of time tend to hold value.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not good at this.

The rules haven't changed, expectations have. The same rules that worked in 1958 will work today, that's the beauty of a good set of rules. You know like Christianity, ideas that have survived long spans of time tend to hold value.
Just lying and using religion to veil my hatred for my fellow humans on the elf forum? You're right, I am terrible at that

1958 was just as awful and exploitative as the modern era, it's just a matter of access to more information
Old 02-14-2022, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The most out of touch boomer nonsense I have seen all day, thanks for posting
Shitting on boomers is like making fun of a handsome multimillionaire with a huge penis. They're better than you. Even old gen-x farts like me look like John Wayne or Gary Cooper next to today's crybabys.

Free service. If you can't afford a home, hit me up. I'll show you why/where you done fucked up.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Free service. If you can't afford a home, hit me up. I'll show you why/where you done fucked up.
I'll offer up my time for this as well. Here to help elves.