Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2021, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The new subpoenas are not likely to resolve the impasse, and the Senate may struggle to enforce them. Fann does not have the power on her own to hold county officials in contempt if they ignore the demand for documents. The Senate is not in session, and Fann lacks the 16 votes she’d need to hold officials in contempt, which would open the door for their arrest.

Republican Sen. Paul Boyer, who along with all Democrats voted against holding county officials in contempt earlier this year, has not backed down.

He’s called the Senate’s contractors inexperienced and partisan, and he said the audit has become an embarrassment for the Republican Party.

And Republican Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita on Saturday said she can no longer support “the Trump audit.”
Old 07-27-2021, 11:28 AM
Banned

That Ugenti_Rita idiot had a melt down about Gateway Pundit asking her questions lmao

She's uniparty trash

Like I said, now we know

Ignoring subpoena only delays the inevitable
Old 07-27-2021, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Horza feel free to hop in, this guy is definitely flame-worthy.

So, a RINO is someone who understands that progress requires bi-partisan efforts?

I'm not a republican, I'm an American. Its a Texas thing, yeah I live in PA, used to be Texas. Not Austin or Dallas. They dont count as TX cities.

But instead of seeking real solutions, you wanna get me into an MMA ring just to measure dicks? We could measure dicks in a truck stop bathroom, given your level of repressed anger, you are likely familiar with that situation.

blah blah blah politics, yada yada yada biden, herpa derpa doo trump.

so now go ahead and ask any other forum rat here, that sentence makes more sense than anything you said here.
Let’s recap: you were the one who said you’d make fun of me to my face, and yes I challenged that claim. Then you immediately began backtracking “whoa whoa whoa why does this talk all of a sudden involve fighting?” Because that’s what typically happens when an adult with the maturity and social skills of a 12 year old attempts to mock someone in person to their face

You say you want to work on solutions, and even if I WANTED bi-partisanship…no thanks. This is a video game forum, and even if it weren’t, someone with your shit personality isn’t someone I would work with in any setting. Sorry not sorry that my solution is secession, something that your home state of Texas has presented as a solution before, btw, you fake ass wanna-be Texan (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tex...secession/amp/)
Last edited by unsunghero; 07-27-2021 at 11:48 AM..
Old 07-27-2021, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
letthemfight.gif
He is continually trying to pussy out unfortunately

Funny he calls for you to fight his battles for him too
Old 07-27-2021, 12:11 PM
Banned

He still seriously thinks there's this sharp divide between party lines

There's uniparty and MAGA.

All the "his economic predictions are impossible" people who are "experts" and the "Russia Collusion" people are saying the audit "can't do anything". Imagine my surprise.
Old 07-27-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's uniparty and MAGA..
As much as I agree with you, there are a few of us that have just determined that our opinions have no effect, and also luckily enjoy the thought of everyone suffering in lakes of fire of their own creation.
Old 07-27-2021, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as I agree with you, there are a few of us that have just determined that our opinions have no effect, and also luckily enjoy the thought of everyone suffering in lakes of fire of their own creation.
it's the uniparty vs the utopians on either fringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2021, 12:39 PM
Banned

Ya I mean definitely believe these people saying "the audit is a scam"...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^ lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's the uniparty vs the utopians on either fringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

no
Old 07-27-2021, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The new subpoenas are not likely to resolve the impasse, and the Senate may struggle to enforce them. ”
Why not just hand over the requested information

Unless they are hiding something?
Old 07-27-2021, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
no
deny your secessionists then. cast them out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread