Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 10:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally something I can vote for.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally something I can vote for.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:28 AM
Banned

trump is the best president our generation has had our generation just so dumb it dont know it.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

He's got a pair of balls at least.

If Marine Le Pen had won the French presidential election and the UK had actually been given the Brexit we voted for there'd be some interesting times in Western Europe right now.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's got a pair of balls at least.

If Marine Le Pen had won the French presidential election and the UK had actually been given the Brexit we voted for there'd be some interesting times in Western Europe right now.
Globalism will not die quietly. Literally every aspect of government and every intelligence service supports globalism in one way or another. Its just a matter of "what globalism we are going to have". Brexit was still a step in the right direction, a vote against the EU is a vote against raw deals.

I wonder if the 1950's intelligence services (90% of the founding fathers of the Central Intelligence Agency are long dead) agree with the TPP, open borders, or any of these other things.

Then again, I am sure they don't care what kind of government we have since they are essentially god and can control any aspect of any economic dealing should they choose to get involved. Same goes for the MI6. If Britain wants something done economically it will get done.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-16-2017, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

You know importing a perpetually impoverished underclass to do society's bitchwork is actually pretty a pretty solid deal if you're well off enough to live in an affluent suburban enclave where their strange customs cant bother you.

Problems arise when you realize they're just as smart as you are and they aren't just getting imported to do bitchwork, they are coming for your highly skilled professional job, and they're going to be able to afford to live in your suburb. But they're still gonna have strange customs and mostly keep to themselves for a couple generations and it's gonna be weird going to see an optometrist who grew up in Bangladesh and can hardly relate to your life and the lens through which you see the world.

So what you do is vote for someone like Donald Trump who says he is going to crack down on professional organizations using these visas to get cheap professional labor, but what actually happens is Trump only cares about being a reality tv star and can't or won't confront the machinery that keeps this problem in place. The only way to do that is to replace your Congressman (both D and R) with someone who isn't willing to sell you out, but we haven't figured that out yet.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:17 PM
Banned

vote up and down the ticket in 416 days for whoever trump tells you to.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:18 PM
Banned

forget boxing, today is juggalos vs nazis live in dc

woop woop
Old 09-16-2017, 04:24 PM
Banned

the best the democratic party has to offer

Old 09-16-2017, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the best the democratic party has to offer

oh boy another coastal techbro looking down on middle America[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread