Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually we won and remain #1 guild on Phinigel
I'm wondering if you're waiting for someone to bite this troll bait. Nobody around here gives a shit about OGC, AoS, EoE, MIM, or any other Phinny guild's "accomplishments" lol. I don't think it's going to get you much. Unfortunately for you, DBG doesn't allow trolling on their forums, so I guess it's pretty difficult for you guys to flaunt and taunt AoS.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately for you, DBG doesn't allow trolling on their forums, so I guess it's pretty difficult for you guys to flaunt and taunt AoS.
Ah. That explains everything.

<3 Fasttimes

Hi Poke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thana8088 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah. That explains everything.
It really does. They don't mess around on their forums. They are strict and enforce bans on any type of trolling. Which only stresses jcr's Swish-like desperation to troll his opposition. But like I said in previous post, nobody around here cares about the drama there. Very few AoS members around these parts and clearly none of them give a shit about p99 rnf.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really does. They don't mess around on their forums. They are strict and enforce bans on any type of trolling. Which only stresses jcr's Swish-like desperation to troll his opposition. But like I said in previous post, nobody around here cares about the drama there. Very few AoS members around these parts and clearly none of them give a shit about p99 rnf.
The only opposition I have on these forums are a few haters. You're a fine example of one. What did I ever do to upset you, friend? PM me and we can talk it through.

Also nobody is talking about BDA in this thread, non-factor status confirmed...see you back here in a few months <3
Old 02-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda baffling to me as well

/shrug
You play a cleric, that's about as easy as it comes.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
If I wanted to do nothing but auto attack and hit 1 button every 10 seconds I'd play Rogue.
It's really just hitting two keys then repositioning as needed.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshan Evanstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're telling me someone with less than 90% 90 day RA had enough DKP to beat all the other Monk on Battlefist on Wed ands still had enough left over to beat them all for Shinai and then still more than any of them on Quarm hammer? That doesn't seem like sketchy office shit at all.
calm down bro, in 3 months PoP raids won't be the latest thing and his pixels will be outdated...then you can have a good laugh at him as you cash yours in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Autism levels about to peak in this thread.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
calm down bro, in 3 months PoP raids won't be the latest thing and his pixels will be outdated...then you can have a good laugh at him as you cash yours in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish we get 6 months of PoP.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First PoP loot sexy as f
Why did you put an ornament on it when yer a dumb frog and you cant really see their armor anyway?

Also Moardots=the new Swish.
Closed Thread