Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2023, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Veteran-led?

Guessing there’s significantly more pro-Trump military veterans than anti-trump ones

Maybe if their effeminate recruiting efforts pay off, many years down the road things will be different, but Trump and Biden will both be dead by then
Old 09-19-2023, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine speaking for other voters saying they will be alright that the man they are voting for has been put into jail due to possible multiple criminal cases?

Then realizing that the 2016 election was won with the misinformation fed to independent voters.

Independent voters that won't be there again for Trump in 2024.

I mean even Chris Christie said it:
Christie’s remarks come as some Trump-endorsed candidates lost their state races in last night’s midterm elections, giving an unexpected boost to the Democrats and sparking some uncertainty about the party’s future with Trump leading the way ahead of the 2024 presidential election.

GOP is absolutely doomed in 2024
I don’t see how me speaking for the masses is much different than Chris Christie speaking for the masses

Then again, he is twice the man I am. Weight-wise anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2023, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Veteran-led?

Guessing there’s significantly more pro-Trump military veterans than anti-trump ones

Maybe if their effeminate recruiting efforts pay off, many years down the road things will be different, but Trump and Biden will both be dead by then
Note: I have nothing against gays in the military

As some comedian who’s name escapes me once said: “If I have someone who’s job it is to guard my ass in a war, I want that person to think my ass looks pretty good” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2023, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note: I have nothing against gays in the military

As some comedian who’s name escapes me once said: “If I have someone who’s job it is to guard my ass in a war, I want that person to think my ass looks pretty good” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there was some ruffled feathers last time around about (former) intelligence officials saying stuff. Something to do with Mr Hunter.
Old 09-19-2023, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there was some ruffled feathers last time around about (former) intelligence officials saying stuff. Something to do with Mr Hunter.
Oh I dunno about that stuff /shrug
Old 09-20-2023, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Veteran-led?

"The woke military" is the top shelf reactionary idiot concept. Boutique, artisan ignorance. Five out of five.
Old 09-20-2023, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"The woke military" is the top shelf reactionary idiot concept. Boutique, artisan ignorance. Five out of five.
Nice to see you rush to the defense of the US military. I know they’re some of your favorite people

Lol if someone could convince you that you had a republican’s nose you would cut it off your own face

Hatred blinds you to shill for things you dislike, such as the military

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 09-20-2023, 12:38 AM
Banned

Anti-woke definitely

More traditional than ever, Amirite?

Remember don’t ask don’t tell? But nahhh there’s no way the military is more woke (or should I use the word that doesn’t make rob’s panties bunch, “progressive”) than it was during those times

Sad to shill for something you dislike and still be wrong
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3073.jpg (19.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-20-2023, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

This one probably stung for Trexller.

But if you didn’t know already another example why Democrats are going to win and Win BIG in 2024.

IMG_2074.jpg

Oof EZ Oof
Old 09-20-2023, 03:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine speaking for other voters saying they will be alright that the man they are voting for has been put into jail due to possible multiple criminal cases?
I thought career criminals were just misunderstood youths who didn't do anything wrong; mostly just victims of the System, and that it was totally normal to worship them while they're up on murder charges, or literally being a stripper turned prostitute.
Last edited by Landroval; 09-20-2023 at 03:47 AM..
Closed Thread