Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar Jar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
B U L L S H I T

Trump NEVER said that, so stop putting quotes on stuff you're making up.

https://youtu.be/JmaZR8E12bs?t=56s

Here is the actual quote, it took me 30 seconds to get it.

"you had very bad people in there, but you also had very fine people.. on both sides"

This is in the SECOND statement he did on CHARLOTTESVILLE, where people were walking the streets with nazi flags, chanting "jews will not replace us", "patriots" firing guns toward people, groups hitting a black on the ground, paramilitary militias, and violence on peaceful protesters.. oh and also this obviously.

And after seeing this according to you, the "fine people" part is about..

What kind of blinders are you using man ?

on a side note, may i remind that trump himself advocated for violence on protesters.. "In the old days, protesters would be carried out on stretchers."

Well, that girl that died in Charlottesville, she sure got out on a stretcher. I mean, damn, all these alt right grandmas, they sure do have a good punch.
Obama was the biggest cheerleader for domestic terrorist groups like Black Lies Matter, you were cool with that. Trump made objective commentary on the situation in Charlottesville, and you and the rest of the libturds lose your minds. Your fake outrage is quite humorous.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if Russian fake-o alt-left and Russian fake-o alt-right twitter/facebook accounts are fighting with each other just to stir the shit and make us only slightly differing groups, in America, feel like we're fighting when we're not?

Worth talking about. And looking into.
the irony that libtards are mad that russians are manipulating them but fine with buzzfeed doing it.
Old 09-30-2017, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obama was the biggest cheerleader for domestic terrorist groups like Black Lies Matter, you were cool with that. Trump made objective commentary on the situation in Charlottesville, and you and the rest of the libturds lose your minds. Your fake outrage is quite humorous.
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/dt

You thinking they are terrorists does not make them terrorists.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 09-30-2017, 05:34 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/dt

You thinking they are terrorists does not make them terrorists.
lol holy shit is this a real post?

does Jarnauga post ANY arguments that aren't appeal to authority or is he just this dumb? like fuck dude try engaging once in a while, or using logic and reason to argue your points if they're actually valid enough to post about. your posts read like a retard screaming into the abyss.

"if people get really sad when they heard you died, and the way they mourn your passing is by destroying convenience stores, you might be Mike Brown"
Last edited by Xaanka; 09-30-2017 at 05:46 PM..
Old 09-30-2017, 05:37 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

reminder these are the authorities we're never supposed to question under Jarnauga's watch

really tho why are you so extremely authoritarian? starting to remind me of Hitler, jarnauga. he started off as a lefty too.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2017, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[SIZE="6"]really stupid posts
i typed in "antifa _random city name_" on facebook and found over 450 comments advocating for murder of specific individuals, out of around 1300 total replies on the page. not vague threats; "i'm going to put 2 in his head if i see him" type replies to pictures of random people from Cville. that means over 1/3 public comments left on antifa pages are calls to violence. i even found a few posts from people calling to murder me (specifically) because i have some friends they don't like!

don't believe me? try it out with any random american city of your choice!

i simply don't see that same behavior from the right at all. you may find a post here and there calling for violence, but they're not the norm. it's pretty clear which movement is more intellectually driven, and which movement is a violent kneejerk.

are you still pretending that these are "protestors"? is it normal to travel across the country with improvised weapons and the specific intent to harm people "protesting"? sounds like violence tourism and good ol fashioned anarchist terrorism to me.

oh yeah i know you're really stupid but the girl who got hit by the car at Cville wasn't the one who died. remember all those news stories that implied the blonde girl hit by the car was the one who died? fake news. the girl who died was actually a morbidly obese, blacked haired PCOS FUPA looking hamcow who died of a heart attack from the excitement. there's plain as day pictures of her on a stretcher with no injuries except a small cut on her cankle. i know you're trying to paint a picture of the WN's as being violent, and you're trying to mislead people into believing they murdered someone at cville however:

- firing a gun in the general direction of a guy who was attempting to burn people with a home-made flamethrower
- a fat lady having a heart attack due to poor dietary choices

these things aren't what you're portraying them as. (you're attempting to represent them one as a murder and misleading about another being a self-defense* situation)

*in this state, self defense laws apply to defense of others.

"oh my god they chanted a nazi slogan"

i'm less bothered by that than a bunch of masked, narcissistic rage driven beta males with low IQ's and dangerous weapons who harbor immense amounts of pent up race-targeted hatred and publish lists of peoples' addresses who they want murdered (antifa)

so yeah pal fuck outta here with the bullshit
Last edited by Xaanka; 09-30-2017 at 06:02 PM..
Old 09-30-2017, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

that aint old jarnuaga boi thats new jarnauga he is a low effort bitter troll now.

ur giving him a lot of stuff for nothing. new jarnauga is an uneven exchange

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-30-2017, 06:44 PM
Banned

lol well at least it made me find out that my local antifa is calling for me to get murdered in the streets
Old 09-30-2017, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol holy shit is this a real post?

does Jarnauga post ANY arguments that aren't appeal to authority or is he just this dumb? like fuck dude try engaging once in a while, or using logic and reason to argue your points if they're actually valid enough to post about. your posts read like a retard screaming into the abyss.

"if people get really sad when they heard you died, and the way they mourn your passing is by destroying convenience stores, you might be Mike Brown"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminder these are the authorities we're never supposed to question under Jarnauga's watch

really tho why are you so extremely authoritarian? starting to remind me of Hitler, jarnauga. he started off as a lefty too.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
i typed in "antifa _random city name_" on facebook and found over 450 comments advocating for murder of specific individuals, out of around 1300 total replies on the page. not vague threats; "i'm going to put 2 in his head if i see him" type replies to pictures of random people from Cville. that means over 1/3 public comments left on antifa pages are calls to violence. i even found a few posts from people calling to murder me (specifically) because i have some friends they don't like!

don't believe me? try it out with any random american city of your choice!

i simply don't see that same behavior from the right at all. you may find a post here and there calling for violence, but they're not the norm. it's pretty clear which movement is more intellectually driven, and which movement is a violent kneejerk.

are you still pretending that these are "protestors"? is it normal to travel across the country with improvised weapons and the specific intent to harm people "protesting"? sounds like violence tourism and good ol fashioned anarchist terrorism to me.

oh yeah i know you're really stupid but the girl who got hit by the car at Cville wasn't the one who died. remember all those news stories that implied the blonde girl hit by the car was the one who died? fake news. the girl who died was actually a morbidly obese, blacked haired PCOS FUPA looking hamcow who died of a heart attack from the excitement. there's plain as day pictures of her on a stretcher with no injuries except a small cut on her cankle. i know you're trying to paint a picture of the WN's as being violent, and you're trying to mislead people into believing they murdered someone at cville however:

- firing a gun in the general direction of a guy who was attempting to burn people with a home-made flamethrower
- a fat lady having a heart attack due to poor dietary choices

these things aren't what you're portraying them as. (you're attempting to represent them one as a murder and misleading about another being a self-defense* situation)

*in this state, self defense laws apply to defense of others.

"oh my god they chanted a nazi slogan"

i'm less bothered by that than a bunch of masked, narcissistic rage driven beta males with low IQ's and dangerous weapons who harbor immense amounts of pent up race-targeted hatred and publish lists of peoples' addresses who they want murdered (antifa)

so yeah pal fuck outta here with the bullshit
Quote:
lol well at least it made me find out that my local antifa is calling for me to get murdered in the streets
fresh out the jacket flippin tables screamin BARS
Old 09-30-2017, 08:15 PM
Banned

Blue Lives Matter (more)
Closed Thread