Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/tournaments
and:
$5,000,000

vs.

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/tournaments.php

$3k, "coins", and...mousepads? (not a fucking joke?)

I wonder which one is more competitive? You're out of your league, kid. Don't quit your day job delivering pizza. You probably fucking suck at that too.
http://honcast.com/ brah. your looking in the rong place. watch some pro games and try your hardest to act like 'competitive' LoL compares in any way
Old 10-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Looking forward to trying xerath this week while he's free. I like his range, could be really fun defending mid tower from wraith camp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Banned

I still see a scrub amateur league without real prizes. Show me where the league is big enough to compete with $5,000,000

That's a five with six zeros after it. I know numbers past forty are difficult for your to comprehend as a pizza delivery boy, but bear with me.

HoN is a joke and a failure. Your only argument is, "Look at these small-time videos of a scrub league!"

If HoN was a superior game it wouldn't be in the state it is in, a pathetic wannabe handing out mousepads in its prizes as opposed to $5,000,000. (Again, that's Five Million Dollars. A five with six zeros following it.)
Old 10-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

If it was a mousepad with my name on it would be p cool
Old 10-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Banned

I, myself, could sponsor some of these tournaments in HoN.

Shit, even Susugam who is a pizza delivery boy, could probably afford to sponsor some mousepads. (If his mom will let him skip rent.)
Old 10-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSUGAM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one mentioned that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSUGAM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
murf accounts let me learn some of my weaker heroes without ruining games for srsface, competitive, hon players.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Banned

I'm kind of confused, LoL is a stupid girl nub esport, yet MLG picked it up when the developers of HoN won't even do a 5,000 dollar tournament?
Old 10-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

i get these really cool emails all the time from hon about how they went completely free and how their goblin store is running specials [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Banned

66% off the entire store! They're doing so well it seems. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm kind of confused, LoL is a stupid girl nub esport, yet MLG picked it up when the developers of HoN can't even do a 5,000 dollar tournament?
Fixed that for you Diggles.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to trying xerath this week while he's free. I like his range, could be really fun defending mid tower from wraith camp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xerath is good shit. I haven't had a bad game with him yet. The range makes people rage hard when tower hugging.
Closed Thread