Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

good example of a taser not working, that's pretty much exactly why i said it was a good move to shoot the other guy.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

lol harvey weinstein is going to eastern europe for live-in sex addiction therapy, pullin a roman polanski

a wyatt mann was a prophet; weinstein has proven himself to be a cariacture of the sexually predatory jewish hollywood mogul.

rofl.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually clicked on your stupid ass link, what is your fucking point you stupid ass retard? Show me a case of someone actually putting their arms up and doing as the cop says, and getting shot anyways, and I will concede the argument. Until then you can go pound salt you stupid as fuck libturd moron.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol false equivolence

when was the last time you seen some collage boy douchebag pull out a 9mm and light up a street corner?

take away? Stop letting gang violence run rampant in your neighborhoods and you might get a reaction from cops like this that arent as threatened when they have to work your street.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually clicked on your stupid ass link, what is your fucking point you stupid ass retard? Show me a case of someone actually putting their arms up and doing as the cop says, and getting shot anyways, and I will concede the argument. Until then you can go pound salt you stupid as fuck libturd moron.
how come the white guy didn't get shot to death? lots of others have been killed for alot less

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2017, 12:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol false equivolence

when was the last time you seen some collage boy douchebag pull out a 9mm and light up a street corner?

take away? Stop letting gang violence run rampant in your neighborhoods and you might get a reaction from cops like this that arent as threatened when they have to work your street.
white perp literally chases a police officer and you screwbrain it into something about gangs.

very not racist
Old 10-11-2017, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol false equivolence

I have and he reps NAU

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-11-2017, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

whale update. can confirm the whale is shy and timid, but it visits at the usual times the whale would visit different aquariums in the past.

my scientists are telling me the whale will continue to lurk for the time being until its able to mate back into its natural habitat. my scientists further speculate the whale is unsure its welcome, again reinforcing the notion, its shy and timid.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-11-2017, 03:49 AM
Banned

wheres the whale nickname coming from, kinda confused where that came from
Old 10-11-2017, 05:49 AM
Fire Giant

Scott Wiener passed his bill making Knowingly exposing others to HIV no longer a felony in California. You don't even need consent. Bug chasers in CA rejoice.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look at the nose on this guy.
Closed Thread