Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

You are right guineapig, but this does perhaps give someone second thought to join a guild that appears to be.... well known. Look at me being all PC I r proud.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a guild recruitment thread and as such some of these posts and tags should probably be cleared out of it.

If you don't like a certain guild post it in R&F, not the recruitment forum.

Am I right mods?
Actually, it's the Guild Discussion forum.

Quote:
Guild Discussion (12 Viewing)
Guild Discussions, Recruitment, etc.
Discussing how bad a guild is still counts as discussion.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Pyschoba aka Gmuk is mad because I spilled the beans on his so called guild of all alts of the worst players of p99. Tough shit dude.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pyschoba aka Gmuk is mad because I spilled the beans on his so called guild of all alts of the worst players of p99. Tough shit dude.
Thats debatable, I mean, I saw some idiot training EC guards into the tunnel earlier and they didn't even bother to pull Sgt Slate. If you're gonna make a train, go big or go back to sitting outside of Wal Mart.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Banned

Hey i want to join.

Just kidding.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Planar Protector

Think i'll avoid this the guild like the plauge...

I enchant things...
Old 02-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Kobold

The truth is,

This guild is newer. A final formation of the two guilds Junk 'N Trunk , and Venomm ( or whatever). Rising in numbers they are raiding Sol B Bats and Bugs and wiping. Least one of the members is. With Gmuk at the reins and Pycoba in the carrage. The truth for the future is still undecided. Though there are plenty of good people in Bloodline.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggresor223 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again you ruin a good exping night in solb(gmuk), and really...having Pycoba back you up is like having a "little person" in a gang brawl. Pycoba asked me the other night if rogue's could backstab undead. Seriously....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just play good guys and there won't be a problem! if you get messed up heading in deep, don't make every other group die because of your mistake when you charge through the middle of them with 10 mobs following you, stand your ground and die. Imo you should reroll and level another toon from 1-50 with out gear. Maybe you will learn a thing or two.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again, who the fuck are you? Oh wait you troll my forums and cant tell me who your main is in game, so therefore your just a no body who shits on everyones forums and hides behind his forum name.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblade717 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats debatable, I mean, I saw some idiot training EC guards into the tunnel earlier and they didn't even bother to pull Sgt Slate. If you're gonna make a train, go big or go back to sitting outside of Wal Mart.
Go back to live ragequitter. I love how you are suchs an angry groupy of Gmuk
Old 02-10-2011, 02:06 AM
Banned

these guys tried recruiting my level 31 enchanter. when i refused, they questioned my race, allegiance to the united states and finally asked if "my titties r as big as in game, lol." holy shit. they also tried to tell me they had recently clear plane of fear with 5 people in 3 hours.
Closed Thread