Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortiiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wat?
HBB is going free agent
Old 03-30-2013, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HBB is going free agent
Has TMO entered into talks with him yet?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 03-30-2013, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

let me guess - hasbinbad rejoined <Dark Ascension>
Old 03-30-2013, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

chose neither. go to Blackout. cus we're not douches trying to inflate the economy with dragon loots :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me guess - hasbinbad rejoined &lt;Dark Ascension&gt;
lawled hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLe2e [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let that Stasis scum try and use his fancy fluff words to sound like his shit dont stink. Hes got 13 years of exposure to it; cheating and lawyering loopholes being an ex-Stasis. Bet he feels right at home in TMO.
But pretty sure Stasis was actually disbanded by the GMS when their leadership was caught cheating. Is this deja vu for ya, Xasten buddy?
Not that anyone but a handful of people here even know what you're talking about, but Stasis was never disbanded in punishment as far as I know, though I only kept track when I played from 1999 through 2003. The only disbanding of the guild came when we reformed under the <Poison Dart Frogs> tag because we cut out all of the tagged characters we lost track of. We returned to the Stasis tag 3-4 months later after the PDF novelty wore off.

If you want to talk about my old guild, then just ask. Yeah, we had a leadership that ultimately proved untrustworthy. I started playing the game at the age of 15, and my time in the guild taught me a hell of a lot about trust. Of course, the intervening decade also taught me a thing or two about life. I just don't understand why you've taken such an interest in me. Did I do something to you on live?

You keep trotting out my guild affiliation as if it were some huge stain. Do you think I'm hiding something? If you actually bothered to do some legwork, you'd find out that I have repeatedly and freely discussed the actions of my old guild. In some of those old situations I was complicit, in others I fought against what I thought was wrong. What I just don't get is what you want to do. You keep acting like you have some clue, but you're just proving how ignorant you are about the server's history. If you're trying to discredit me, I suggest you get your facts straight and that you actually try to string enough words together to make an argument.

I hope you've been able to understand this, and I've done my best not to use big words since you complain about anything written over a 4th grade level.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me guess - hasbinbad rejoined <Dark Ascension>
Naw. Apparently Shinko either doesn't love me anymore and has decided to make FE unbearable for me or he stupidly thinks he can "jokingly" guildkick me on a whim.

Big Hasbinbad doesn't play that stupid shit.

In the week or so I've been in FE, I've had people trying to take shots at me to get fame, and then when I troll them back somehow it's my fault. I've talked to several of their officers about this shit happening over and over and nothing gets done. So, w/e, I am not mad.

Shinko if you ever wanna apologize and help make sure that shit doesn't happen anymore, that's cool, I might re-app. Till then you can eat a big fat dick.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
chose neither. go to Blackout. cus we're not douches trying to inflate the economy with dragon loots :O
This is because you don't have the ability to get dragon loot.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 03-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is because you don't have the ability to get dragon loot.
I'd help Blackout. Sup now?
Old 03-30-2013, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

hasbinbad should join tmo.
Closed Thread