Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by log [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No the gms specifically told us our input was not wanted at the guilds summit for whatever reason. And again i see no clear rotation agreement defined on the T2 repop proposal that was linked. Why would one agree to said "agreement" when nothing is outlined. How are we to know it is fair?
I don't know why'd they do that. The only thing I can think of was the GM's didn't want to let the T2 guilds form a firing squad and aim it directly at TMO/FE/IB. Which is a bit understandable. Or, perhaps, they felt your presence in the raid scene wasn't substantial enough (not trying to flame here, you guys are relatively new here).

With all that said -- get involved if you see fit. Have your leadership contact us. There is still work to be done on the rotation. This weeks agreement was something that went out so we can kill the mobs that were up at the time. I don't know the specifics - but everyone is working to hammer out something and get it published ASAP.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

First world problems
Old 01-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Banned

TMO & FE/IB seem to have things worked out and appreciate competing for mobs within their own tier.

The rest... well HEH... let's just watch this play out.

"You guys tried to kill Faydedar while we were killing Vox!"

Lul. Obvious problem is obvious.

Furthermore, telling another guild "you aren't invited to the T2 party/any raid mobs" from the mouths of the "we're tired of people being shitbags" is A-grade.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Furthermore, telling another guild "you aren't invited to the T2 party/any raid mobs" from the mouths of the "we're tired of people being shitbags" is A-grade.
This didn't happen.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by log [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lord bob wasn't included in any of the "Raid Summit" chats, and don't think that's because we wanted nothing to do with it. We were told our input wasn't wanted. And this TIER 2 COALITION you speak of. Could you kindly link me to where on the forums there was an agreed rotation for tier 2 mobs? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22
Talked to <Lord Bob> too and they "have no interest" in this, which is not really surprising considering their past stance on things.
Multiple people from multiple T2 guilds contacted you guys and everyone was told you guys had no interest in it by your own officers / whoever in the guild, and this was before the guilds even decided which merbs they were going to kill yesterday / today / whenever the planes come back up.

You guys still could have wiped to a dragon, without looking like assholes, and everyone prob would just be saying, hey guys you gave it a good try, you'll kill him next time, but now you just look like a bunch of assholes. lol

This is your cake, and no you cannot eat it!

Aaradin
The A-Team
Old 01-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see a lot of people trying to make a good effort to incorporate them.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The current 6 Tier 2 guilds have all unanimously decided on our rotation based system,

As for the Tier2 rotation: I don't think it will last as a rotation beyond today. If we don't know the time in advance, I could see The A-Team having anywhere from 5-20 players depending on the time of day and how people's schedules happen to work out. So I think the Tier2 rotation will become more of a 'play nice agreement': coordinate where we go to minimize wasted effort, don't leapfrog or other nonsense, try to give everyone a shot at the best targets, etc.

I don't think I can make this any more clear
"what exactly are we not agreeing to here?"
Old 01-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Kobold

You're bad at quotes.

And killing dragons.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Situation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're bad at quotes.

And killing dragons.
/thread
Old 01-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy was kicked out of BDA for scamming over two years ago. Just so you all know, before you try to hold him up as some sort of champion of competition.

was i actually in BDA on here? dont think i was,i was an officer when we formed the guild on Eqclassic 7years ago or w/e but was my necro actually tagged on here? dont remember iirc i gave that account away in EC and went to play Eve online back when global ooc was still a thing lol
Closed Thread