Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2022, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Browsing these forums is kinda like watching a To Catch a Predator marathon. At first ya bust out laughing at those retards every time Chris shows up on set, but after a while you just get this sad feeling when what you're seeing starts to sink in and you think "Jesus Christ, these people are forreal aren't they..."

I'ma just probably go play some EverQuest now. Feel free to take any pot shot or kick me in the ass on my way out.
Yeah it's very eye opening. You really do get to see first hand what the education crisis in this country has done in terms of creating people unable to fully contribute to society lol
Old 11-02-2022, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Browsing these forums is kinda like watching a To Catch a Predator marathon. At first ya bust out laughing at those retards every time Chris shows up on set, but after a while you just get this sad feeling when what you're seeing starts to sink in and you think "Jesus Christ, these people are forreal aren't they..."

I'ma just probably go play some EverQuest now. Feel free to take any pot shot or kick me in the ass on my way out.
Followers of Cazic-Thule fear their Lord and believe that only by causing terror in others will they be spared his vengeful wrath.
Old 11-02-2022, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Lol
Old 11-02-2022, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was moved because no discussion about vaccine side effects is allowed. It will immediately turn into the other side berating and insulting to no end. Then you respond to them, and they cry to the moderators. Classic tactic to stop discussion.
I cannot emphasize enough that this poster has attempted to frame me for making death threats because I owned him so hard

He seems to want to be persecuted, but in reality, even he knows he is a liar
Old 11-02-2022, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

LOL HOLY SHIT. Did timelines just swap or something? I think its time to change your avatar again.

You are compromised, completely. Anything that makes you uncomfortable is reported. What do you expect? Then you stand up on a little soap box behind the police barricades to yell over their heads, " Help help! I am being subjugated! "

You are truly a sad clown ;w;

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2022, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Gotta remember all the " Hard hitters " here on the elf forums.

OH man I was just, like, day trading, you know, jeeze, i am worth a million dollars, like, last week lol! Times that by ten!

Anyway. I have to leave and go to work or I will be fired and underneath my mortgage, car payments, subscriptions, and everything else I PRETEND to own.

Making payments because you are so insecure.

Then you have the HARD HITTER INTERNET WARRIOR BASH THE FASH

Who immediately calls the police when anything is outside his comfort zone.

" LISTEN I AM OK WITH BASHING THE FASH BUT NOT WHEN ITS PERSONAL! "

What a spectrum of total retardation.

Thankfully, There are WE SELECT FEW, the unvaxxed, the shitposters, who were already hardened by the fires of the internet, long before you decided to participate.

I TIP MY HAT TO ALL UNVAXXED LEFT IN THE WORLD, THERE ARE VERY FEW OF US LEFT.

*Basanos pictured*" OH MY GOD HE THREATENED MY LIFE AGAIN HELP HELP"
*PROCEEDED TO GIVE AIDS TO EVERYONE IN THE HOSPITAL AS A VIRAL INCUBATOR*
Old 11-02-2022, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta remember all the " Hard hitters " here on the elf forums.

OH man I was just, like, day trading, you know, jeeze, i am worth a million dollars, like, last week lol! Times that by ten!

Anyway. I have to leave and go to work or I will be fired and underneath my mortgage, car payments, subscriptions, and everything else I PRETEND to own.

Making payments because you are so insecure.

Then you have the HARD HITTER INTERNET WARRIOR BASH THE FASH

Who immediately calls the police when anything is outside his comfort zone.

" LISTEN I AM OK WITH BASHING THE FASH BUT NOT WHEN ITS PERSONAL! "

What a spectrum of total retardation.

Thankfully, There are WE SELECT FEW, the unvaxxed, the shitposters, who were already hardened by the fires of the internet, long before you decided to participate.

I TIP MY HAT TO ALL UNVAXXED LEFT IN THE WORLD, THERE ARE VERY FEW OF US LEFT.

*Basanos pictured*" OH MY GOD HE THREATENED MY LIFE AGAIN HELP HELP"
*PROCEEDED TO GIVE AIDS TO EVERYONE IN THE HOSPITAL AS A VIRAL INCUBATOR*
Wtf is this dude saying in this rambling incoherent rant lol
Old 11-02-2022, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtf is this dude saying in this rambling incoherent rant lol
You have already confirmed you lack any ability to interpret English. I doubt you could ever play FFXI for 12 hours with a full Japanese party.

Its strange, but I think its more of a handicap, as soon as you start to read something, you immediately set up a mind block, so you then become completely unable to translate it.

Its a common facetious insult, for someone pretending to be " Well read and very educated " to lack the ability to interpret any english, even if severely broken.

Sad ;w;

So anyway, how tall you are guys and how was your childhood? Who was around in the house?

Old 11-02-2022, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You have already confirmed you lack any ability to interpret English. I doubt you could ever play FFXI for 12 hours with a full Japanese party.

Its strange, but I think its more of a handicap, as soon as you start to read something, you immediately set up a mind block, so you then become completely unable to translate it.

Its a common facetious insult, for someone pretending to be " Well read and very educated " to lack the ability to interpret any english, even if severely broken.

Sad ;w;

So anyway, how tall you are guys and how was your childhood? Who was around in the house?

Haha go outside bro
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-02-2022, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Sad ;w;

Definitely couldn't play a video game for 12 hours anymore. As an adult that's not really possible as much as I wish it was.

What doe my height or childhood have to do with anything? lol
Closed Thread