Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 09:34 AM
Banned

So FE says they are giving next Inny Eye to BDA.
BDA says they have 2 banked, and can't complete any epics.

What is wrong with you people
Old 04-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Fire Giant

tldr-

slydexx steals eye, fe uses stolen eye

fe offers to reimburse eye to bda and/or slydexx, let them sort it out

misguided fe members defend theft of eye

chest really hates greed, really loves severely undergeared zerg force that gets him best in slot
Old 04-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

No one has offered to return an eye. Some FE members have stated that they'd like to see that happen but FE officers such as Unbrella have said "I'd give an eye to Tiggles before I appease Chest"

It's all hearsay and/or speculation until someone in FE with decision making powers contacts me or Sadad promising an eye, which at this rate seems highly unlikely.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

still foolish to be asking FE for the eye...ask slydexx to reimburse he cant get the eye he can give you some pp for it. Don't see how FE or visc owes bda anything.

You wonder why FE officers laugh in your face? Go after the guilty party and not whoever has the deepest pockets for fucks sake.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 04-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still foolish to be asking FE for the eye...ask slydexx to reimburse he cant get the eye he can give you some pp for it. Don't see how FE or visc owes bda anything.

You wonder why FE officers laugh in your face? Go after the guilty party and not whoever has the deepest pockets for fucks sake.
Did you miss the part about FE leadership being complicit in the final decision? This wasn't Sly and that piece of shit Visceral acting alone, this was an agreement that Sly provides the eye to complete the epic and the next eye is to be placed in the FE guildbank.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you miss the part about FE leadership being complicit in the final decision? This wasn't Sly and that piece of shit Visceral acting alone, this was an agreement that Sly provides the eye to complete the epic and the next eye is to be placed in the FE guildbank.
Sounds like FE's internal business that has NOTHING to do with bda...

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 04-25-2013, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like FE's internal business that has NOTHING to do with bda...
Internal business that concerning a piece of stolen loot? How can you separate the two?
Old 04-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
news to me but i guess you know more about FE than I do.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Internal business that concerning a piece of stolen loot? How can you separate the two?
sake of argument, visceral or whoever leaves FE and joins...Guild 3405. Is bda going to stop chasing FE's bank and starting going after Guild 3405 for compensation?

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 04-25-2013, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No one has offered to return an eye. Some FE members have stated that they'd like to see that happen but FE officers such as Unbrella have said "I'd give an eye to Tiggles before I appease Chest"

It's all hearsay and/or speculation until someone in FE with decision making powers contacts me or Sadad promising an eye, which at this rate seems highly unlikely.
earlier in this thread, visceral says next eye will go to slydexx.

that's all fe has to do, at that point your beef is with slydexx

although if he doesn't return it, fe should boot him the way TMO should've booted alarti the scammer
Closed Thread