Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 03:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where do you draw the line? Do you have any idea how many items could be out there for MONTHS on the market, traded, retraded, etc. with chains of unknowing buyers?

The AoN is just a big ticket item. It is actually quite benign when it comes to game play. How many fungi tunics? FBSSs? Bought with dupe money or duped?

You'd be chasing ghosts and punishing people who never had a guilty mind in the crime they were complicit in.
I would imagine you would have to set a thread hold of something like items worth 100K + duped since the DDoS attacks began
Old 07-23-2013, 03:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one is gonna waste time duping on a server with 10% of the active population of blue, and thus 10% of the potential profits.

and also likely 10x more risk of being caught due to the low population
Oh yes, Never mind the fact that red plat is a 1:5 ratio. Everything is more expensive, Rarer etc. I am simply saying if money is being made on blue doing this, There are PLENTY of people on red who would buy just to get ahead in the game. If you think it would be a waste of a time to do this with a ratio like that, You just have no idea of the concept of quick item conversion plat to money if they want to get all items gone asap.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would imagine you would have to set a thread hold of something like items worth 100K + duped since the DDoS attacks began

I can give ya so much data, lets take Eashan for example. I came to the server, he told me how "in" he was and then proceeded to 2-box in front of me. Him and his friend told me how Rog let them pass on these rules. I know because I saw them afterwards.

1) Why is Mythyoxxus back, clear RMTer, yet still allowed back. Uth told me you banned RMT to protect yourselves.

2) You let so many former RMTers back I can't see it as anything other than favoritism.

Rogrean already said before "well they are attacking TMO so I don't give a fuck

There are so many IB banned characters unbanned it's not even funny. Be a real admin.

I know many more people than Eashan bro.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 07-23-2013, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yes, Never mind the fact that red plat is a 1:5 ratio. Everything is more expensive, Rarer etc. I am simply saying if money is being made on blue doing this, There are PLENTY of people on red who would buy just to get ahead in the game. If you think it would be a waste of a time to do this with a ratio like that, You just have no idea of the concept of quick item conversion plat to money if they want to get all items gone asap.
I would also tend to think that the profile of the typical red player lends itself to RMT more than blue...I don't mind this as an insult, just prob the truth that most red players are in a heightened state of wanting to maintain an edge on the competition.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:38 AM
Kobold

and I also know the name of the Ranger that banged Tralina, but I'm not sharing that.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 07-23-2013, 03:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone knows that damn ranger not like it was super secret stuff numnuts
Then spew it. Right now. Who banged Tralina? I know.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then spew it. Right now. Who banged Tralina? I know.
Aadill Pickle

Also, this is 100% completely the wrong place to post about GM corruption and such.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aadill Pickle

Also, this is 100% completely the wrong place to post about GM corruption and such.
That's what the professional TMO Troll would say. Thank you Tigs.

Old 07-23-2013, 04:03 AM
Orc

How does one bang another through an ethernet cable?
Old 07-23-2013, 04:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Loly thought he had some secret info been hanging out with Sworen too long.
Nah

I don't care

I don;t care at all; btw, when's the last time your broz killed anything... SERIOUSLY

Closed Thread