Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey friends what's going on in here
Just some good old fashioned rage.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Scared the crap out of me, barging in like that.

You, sir, owe me one new shit-hat.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:19 PM
Banned

Nice one.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Appreciate help when it's offered, but never demand it. That was true when I started online gaming with combat flightsims in the mid 90's, and it remains true today.

Danth
Old 10-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Kobold

i checked out the twitch stream. luclin models? WTB eye bleach
Old 10-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Appreciate help when it's offered, but never demand it. That was true when I started online gaming with combat flightsims in the mid 90's, and it remains true today.

Danth
What help exactly would you need in a flight sim? Did they sim terrorist attacks?
Sarnak

I didn't even check out fag-stream.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orotiagito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made it to level 30 in 5 days before the 50% bonus even happened, on a Ogre SK. You spend too much time on forums to catch up to me. I got 4 levels last night, seriously tho if you want to take this to a skype call I'll gladly dismantle you whilst recording and uploading it shortly after to youtube.
Confirmed immersed.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What help exactly would you need in a flight sim? Did they sim terrorist attacks?
During the 90's there were several massively multiplayer flightsims available online. They were based on WW1- and WW2-era air combat, hence you'd have people sometimes getting into fights they couldn't win and using their last seconds before being shot down to plead for assistance. Folks who repeatedly made such pleas were considered dweebs in 90's internet lingo.

Thread also reminds me of an old joke, a version of which can be found here: http://www.poeticexpressions.co.uk/p...%20Manager.htm

Danth
Old 10-22-2013, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
During the 90's there were several massively multiplayer flightsims available online. They were based on WW1- and WW2-era air combat, hence you'd have people sometimes getting into fights they couldn't win and using their last seconds before being shot down to plead for assistance. Folks who repeatedly made such pleas were considered dweebs in 90's internet lingo.

Thread also reminds me of an old joke, a version of which can be found here: http://www.poeticexpressions.co.uk/p...%20Manager.htm

Danth
Ah. For some reason when you said flight sims I was thinking like Microsoft Flight Simulator style, not air combat!
Closed Thread