Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a missionary to children. I spend my life helping kids anywhere in life from drug homes, homelessness, abusive families, to the average white collar american family, well to do families... on and on. I don't even have a car. I have 2 BFA degrees and chose to give up making over 100 grand a year because money does not breath, does not cry, has no emotions, is easily wasted and buys everything but happiness.

There's more to life than sodomizing 18 year old girls and smoking yourself into a coma. Well... maybe not yours, but there could be. but either way, your point is moot. There certainly are manipulative monstrous people that will use something good and beneficial like faith to create a religion of personal gain. Duh. But not everyone.

Themfeels.jpg? Why so jaded?
you sir are excuse for a human... turn down a 100gs to help a bunch of drug addict homeless fucks?(btw im homeless atm and love drugs) trying 2 help drugs addicts is like trying 2 win the war on drugs your a idiot if u think ur going to win
Old 09-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Banned

and who the fuck doesn't want to bang sexy fine as fuck 18yr olds
Old 09-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop saying D.

It's fucking irritating.

Reminds me of that new show Zombie Nation on Sci-Fi where they say Z's for zombies.
im so sorry I will never do it again
Old 09-15-2014, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

half retarded wigger is my 3rd favorite troll persona, keep up the good work champ
Old 09-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
half retarded wigger is my 3rd favorite troll persona, keep up the good work champ
thanks I was afraid my work would go unnoticed
Old 09-15-2014, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenblze420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you sir are excuse for a human... turn down a 100gs to help a bunch of drug addict homeless fucks?(btw im homeless atm and love drugs) trying 2 help drugs addicts is like trying 2 win the war on drugs your a idiot if u think ur going to win
You need to get back to work on your GED bro. Your grammar is atrocious even for the internet.
"You are an excuse for a human"????
Old 09-15-2014, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You go to public school?
Well, I don't really remember my childhood. But I am certain there were a few public schools in there. I do remember some hallways and very angry teachers and some good fights.

So, I suppose my brainwashing is complete! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2014, 10:19 PM
Banned

Also there was something about the macaroni and singing abc's in preschool... that seems to never leave my mind.

Also if your a missionary and your posting on these forums, I hope your preaching EQ religions.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, I don't really remember my childhood.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2014, 10:46 PM
Banned

I don't remember much of that movie either lol. But thx for tryin to e-flirt
Closed Thread