Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Banned

fuck povar

jk pals
Old 09-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on povar from 99 until around 2005 (OOW/DoN ish expansion).

Had a few noobie characters until it settled on Phuzz a gnome necro. Farmed guk a lot which pissed people off....similar to how guk is now. I was actually in LOLF for a time before moving on to Forces Unknown when they were in ...ToV?

Quit for a time before starting Robie, a barb shaman (or more recognisably a wood elf). Was in Stoic all through luclin and PoP before taking a break and coming back to join Blades of Law. Stayed there until OOW before finally quitting.

I remember you Naerron and Nurbin, and a few other names are ringing a bell in here, including Soilwork's original name~
any other juggz play here? xyros frosst sanja ghostfaced ? << castper btw
Old 09-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naerron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yea! hey Oumar! ARCHIE FOREVR!! I think niz and i were the last people to play you char, and i never got to say this on live so....Here's a big FU*K YOU! For looting my DBoTW then quitting a week later!
juggz> Archie
i miss pobie that silly mexican
Old 09-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I had a few friends that were in BoL towards the last few years, i want to say from Luclin to well after Ldon.

Jillin (Beastmaster)
Veracule (SK, i think that was his char name maybe not)
Xditikish
and a score of others
I think they even got my char in at one point since they were playing him.
Farkle

by the end they had a whole group of characters at any one time and it was only two guys playing.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

I was Hurtis McHammer<Triton>
Old 09-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default =/

Achturous... Such a long time ago!
Old 09-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Reppy Send a message via AIM to Reppy Send a message via Yahoo to Reppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember a "Reppy" on Povar, but it was a nickname for Replicantone. Any link between you two?
I believe there was another guy named Replicantone, as I had a guy named Replication, You would have to give me something from the past to bring up a memory of it to rememebr, But I was in Darklegion and Forces Unknown and prob another guild i have forgotten
Old 09-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

I remember Replicantone.

Warrior in the Firestormers <3

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any other juggz play here? xyros frosst sanja ghostfaced ? << castper btw
Robie and Rhiza played for a while.

Robie is getting his Masters, and has a kid on the way..

Rhiza is 'training' for the army, as Robie put it.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:53 AM
Aviak

I was Bylbok Crazzypally, a paladin of course, in Rising Ascension then later in PoP, Triton.

I was also in massillia or something like that (a french canadian guild) and a chinese guild but its name escapes me (leader was chocobo), in my young days on povar.
Closed Thread