Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 04:14 PM
Large Bat

Enchanter. I had some help from friends, but started from scratch. 1-51 in 44 days. After that it slows radically. Enchanters are also a high demand class due to their panoply of buffs and CC.

Chanters are the swiss army knife of EQ, they can charm, haste, levi, invis, invis v undead, mess, memblurr, etc. Taken as a whole, chanter's rapidly develop into an insanely powerful class in the hands of the right player.

Or Necro, necros can solo their way to victory and make money doing it. I love necros in my groups, but I'm a solid minority it seems, so if you play a necro expect to solo.

Necros are a swiss army knife class too, anything an enchanter can do, they can do better.... to dead people. If you like collecting diseases and sharing them with people while you play with your jabober; that's the class for you.

Did I mention that necros can solo?

Solo!
Last edited by Tegumiril; 12-09-2016 at 04:16 PM..
Old 12-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegumiril [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter. I had some help from friends, but started from scratch. 1-51 in 44 days. After that it slows radically. Enchanters are also a high demand class due to their panoply of buffs and CC.

Chanters are the swiss army knife of EQ, they can charm, haste, levi, invis, invis v undead, mess, memblurr, etc. Taken as a whole, chanter's rapidly develop into an insanely powerful class in the hands of the right player.

Or Necro, necros can solo their way to victory and make money doing it. I love necros in my groups, but I'm a solid minority it seems, so if you play a necro expect to solo.

Necros are a swiss army knife class too, anything an enchanter can do, they can do better.... to dead people. If you like collecting diseases and sharing them with people while you play with your jabober; that's the class for you.

Did I mention that necros can solo?

Solo!
Damn, nice word. "Panoply." I never read or seen this word! Thanks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread