Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Banned

sorry you broke the rules and got over 10 players suspended last night
Old 04-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Aviak

Apex in shamby land, you fucks get x3 of our members banned day 1 when we in range dispell, cool, we get over it. Then you fellas try it on us with an OOR in Kael. Cool, we got over it and cut Tormax down. The GMs step in and make a rule, that your shitcan leader agreed to. Then we do Doze with about 55, and you fellas try every scummy trick in the book to cause us to wipe, while all along we are laughing amd having fun in discord. You fucks raided for a year uncontested. You absorbed Epidemic because Akinn just wanted pixels. Yikes...get fucked nerds. Ragnarok not crooting, you turds had the chance, now please lay on the floor as we walk over your lifeless corpses into pixel paradise! Karma is.a bitch Epidemic.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godshand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apex in shamby land, you fucks get x3 of our members banned day 1 when we in range dispell, cool, we get over it. Then you fellas try it on us with an OOR in Kael. Cool, we got over it and cut Tormax down. The GMs step in and make a rule, that your shitcan leader agreed to. Then we do Doze with about 55, and you fellas try every scummy trick in the book to cause us to wipe, while all along we are laughing amd having fun in discord. You fucks raided for a year uncontested. You absorbed Epidemic because Akinn just wanted pixels. Yikes...get fucked nerds. Ragnarok not crooting, you turds had the chance, now please lay on the floor as we walk over your lifeless corpses into pixel paradise! Karma is.a bitch Epidemic.
I'd like to nominate this post for mad of the year.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 04-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

We need a Norrath News Update - I Hear 30 unemployed Apex online at midday on a Tuesday - please confirm unemployed?
Old 04-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatar61 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kyro for MVP. He didn't train or pell. And managed to get takeover and crouton out of tov and into hate
ya he'd just zone in when doze was pathing back and then re aggro the whole train on the entrance

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*please click picture to zoom in and expand
**I apologize if i missed snipping your corpse please PM me and i will add your name to the remembrance.
Lol who is playing me?
Old 04-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

theres no telling
Old 04-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

What's it like to call in Sirken to watch u raid every night while u cry non stop.

I've never tried it.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

it kind of sucks because im trying to get some pixels and these Apex players are breaking the rules

id much prefer free raiding so we could get some much needed loot
Old 04-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it kind of sucks because im trying to get some pixels and these Apex players are breaking the rules

id much prefer free raiding so we could get some much needed loot
fuck off back to blue
Closed Thread