Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mandatory vaccinations
personal opinion - good. am i a doctor or someone that anyone should accept medical advice from? no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gun control
tough one. adam lanza shouldnt have had access to his rifle. unless anyone proposes a way to prevent that exact person from accessing that weapon in that state of mind, then we all suffer. thats the way it is.

Quote:
6 month lockdowns
is this a comment on pandemic restrictions? sorry your kid can't play hockey this season, and you can't hit up the Mon Kou for Mai Tais on saturday nights.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't play what ifs. I don't want handouts. But I believe something better than the ACA could exist. Food banks a jobs and civics program and schools could replace food stamps. Forced sterilization should be a thing, especially where abuse, violence, or drugs are involved. We should be honest about dwindling resources, our shrinking economy. Mental illness. Drugs. And immigration.

The civics program could start by building public parks, gyms, and health and wellness centers.

We should ration healthcare and people should be prioritized lower if they do terrible things and make terrible choices. Right now we subsidize unhealthy decadence and gluttony, even through private healthcare and ER visits from the uninsured. Punishing healthy people who should be at the top of our priority for healthcare.

It's time to let nature take its course in the sick and infirm.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2021, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, but nor should your opinion be respected in any way. Not sure what post counts have to do with, a constitutional civic responsibility in a democratic process. But sure whatever you say, there the same I guess. Also it was YOU talking about post counts, not me. I said in multiple places post count is a meaningless topic to even bring up
Because you are on a message board with its own culture you goodie two-shoe.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:43 PM
Sarnak

Actually they do in the United States, love it or hate it. Of course civic programs, and healthcare programs should advice for healthy programs, and using contraception. But you have no right to have a government tell you how to eat, or force body changes. Now taxing foods that are extremely unhealthy IS a possibility but that just affects the poor, and lets the rich get away with stuff.
Last edited by budz2112; 01-08-2021 at 11:45 PM..
Old 01-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

If you knew how many trillions get pissed away to keep a barely conscious and in insane amounts of pain person alive in a puddle of their own colostomy drippings. We could probably afford to keep them alive, but not at free market prices.

You would likely consider my position.

Our entire Healthcare industry is designed to farm the sick. For every penny they have, and then some from the deficit. It's completely off the rails.

Criminals don't have the right to make babies. It's against prison rules. That's a privilege only responsible adults should be free to earn.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-08-2021 at 11:59 PM..
Old 01-08-2021, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

It's certainly odd how many traitors and seditionists are digging their heels in to support a conman and pseudochristian wahhabist death cult
Old 01-09-2021, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You got 5 out of 15 right!
Hey, you could've done worse.
Vaguely remembering stuff is hard enough as it is, so perhaps you're just a little iffy on the details! Or, you're from an alternate reality. Either way, no big deal.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:10 AM
Banned

self respecting words *nods sagely*
Old 01-09-2021, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you knew how many trillions get pissed away to keep a barely conscious and in insane amounts of pain person alive in a puddle of their own colostomy drippings. We could probably afford to keep them alive, but not at free market prices.

You would likely consider my position.

Our entire Healthcare industry is designed to farm the sick. For every penny they have, and then some from the deficit. It's completely off the rails.

Criminals don't have the right to make babies. It's against prison rules. That's a privilege only responsible adults should be free to earn.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2021, 12:18 AM
Banned

Reminds me what's her-name in brotherhood of the wolf.

(i am wearing a fungi under this BP)
Closed Thread