Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-28-2022, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick sidebar: Did he shoot his grandma or his mom? Keep hearing so many conflicting things on this. Not that it really matters. I'm also still curious: Did the mom\grandma die? Cause she apparently was the one who alerted neighbors\police about what happened? I know she got shot in the face but hey people have survived that.
How did an 18 year old hamburger flipper afford all that weaponry

At least 10K

Then we have this:

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/a...fdd095d6f.html

Quote:
Authorities investigating if retired federal agent knew of Buffalo mass shooting plans in advance

Authorities believe the former agent – believed to be from Texas – was one of at least six individuals who regularly communicated with accused gunman Payton Gendron in an online chat room where racist hatred was discussed, the two officials said.
Old 05-28-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Guns are expensive, how are these kids getting armed? PPP loans?
Old 05-28-2022, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Gotta love the insanely dumb arguments taking place on social media. I keep seeing this interaction:

"What do you propose we do?"
"WELL SOMETHING WOULD BE BETTER THAN NOTHING!!!"
"....Okay, so what do you propose?"
"!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 05-28-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

hmm...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2022, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It kinda matters, like if he would have been aborted had his drug addict mom been able to have easy access to it when she whored it up as a teen and left him in the arms of a tired and historically bad at raising children grandmother.

I mean one could make that argument [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think in his case the parent just agreed to allow him to stay at grandmother’s without transferring custody

But what I find kind of stupid about our systems here, is that if a deadbeat parent criminal/drug user abuses or neglects their child, CPS will remove custody and then first look for kinship placement

That kinship placement is often with the grandparents. The same grandparents who raised a drug addict criminal future deadbeat parent to begin with. So now they get a second try with an already screwed up kid but now they are much older. No surprise that quite often these kinship placements also don’t work out
Old 05-28-2022, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love the insanely dumb arguments taking place on social media. I keep seeing this interaction:

"What do you propose we do?"
"WELL SOMETHING WOULD BE BETTER THAN NOTHING!!!"
"....Okay, so what do you propose?"
"!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hey Ooloo are you gonna respond to the problems found with Lott's paper on gun violence in the United States?

For your convenience: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=379
Old 05-28-2022, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Ooloo are you gonna respond to the problems found with Lott's paper on gun violence in the United States?

For your convenience: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=379
Adam Lankford is a totally discredited hack

His paper is a fraud
Old 05-28-2022, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Adam Lankford is a totally discredited hack

His paper is a fraud
Thanks for input from the toddler caucus, but your envy does not mean much in this arena
Old 05-28-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for input from the toddler caucus, but your envy does not mean much in this arena
You admitted in your original post you hadn't done any research into Lankford

Quote:
I don't have enough information either way for Lankford
Turns out he won't provide his raw data or research methods on how he came up with his numbers. Not even to the Washington Post

Stick to flingin poo. More your IQ level.
Old 05-28-2022, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone in America seems to think these cops should be more prepared for a kid randomly shooting his grandma barricading himself into a classroom and then killing all the hostages without negotiating.

lol what the f do you really think that America is so fucked up that regular police are supposed to be prepared to make zero mistakes for that? lol

If they busted in and he killed all the kids we’d be like oh you shouldn’t of rushed him! Use your words!

Americans Simply think everyone is their employee, and everyone of their employees sucks at their job!
I agree with this. “Customer is always right” mentality. In reality, the person with less expertise on a topic is almost always wrong

My problem with the police is they probably told some armed dads they couldn’t go in. Ok, you don’t want to go in? Fine. But let some father go save his child or die in the attempt. I’m 99% sure I would’ve let the cops kill me before I stood outside waiting for the knowledge that my children inside bled out with their final moments being pure torment.

Tough situation. The cops were gonna be blamed either way. I think the mother of the shooter should be charged with all of his murders and we should start holding parents accountable. Even for their kids bad grades. You want a child? Do your fucking job as a parent then