Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 08:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd agree that the vast majority of Americans are OK with our bullying militaristic foreign policy
One facet to this is the propaganda machine we have running in the USA. We are indoctrinated to believe this bullying militaristic foreign policy is patriotism.

As said above it is a cultural thing.

We also are indoctrinated to believe that going against what our country leaders tell us is unpatriotic.

This makes it very easy to direct us into international wars as well as internal wars with one another simply by accusing those who question the narrative given as being unpatriotic and disrespectful to our national patriotism.

This fanatical patriotism also enables our country to have a military that mans itself purely by volunteers.

Most countries require a draft of some sort, or a mandatory period of time where the male citizens have to enlist.

The USA has such a strong system of indoctrination in effect that our citizens eagerly raise their hands to join our armed forces. We are taught that joining the military and going to war is equivalent to being a hero.

This patriotism has little to do with our social injustices though, our issues regarding racial discrimination, misogyny, and lesser evolved rights for the LGBT community.

Our social deficiencies are the product of a vast conglomeration of events that transpired from our past and I feel no need to go into further history discussions to express my opinion on that.

Americans that defend the USA with blind patriotism often like to point out the injustices of other countries to justify our own system which in many ways is admittedly better than many other countries even with it's deficiencies.

These same people are offended that anyone questions our own government or military actions internationally, and I'd say those who do not strive to see the USA treat it's international community and own citizens better simply are brainwashed and have lived a life of comfort, born with a silver spoon, or simply are ignorant and/or dumb.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just sharing an old NYT story that may be of relevance given recent revelations from the FBI. Kind of shocked it hasn't been deleted yet, props to them for that. https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html
From what I've seen I believe his is still silently under federal investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Americans are pompous arrogant fucks who think they are superior to the rest of the world
Not think, are. Its easy to be cocky when you're so f'ing good.
Last edited by Raavak; 10-19-2017 at 08:36 AM..
Old 10-19-2017, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
brief whale update based on intelligence gathering activities (surveillance)

1) it has gainful employment again (not new but it previously was chased out of a job)

2) its doing a lot of stuff irl

3) its trying to not get involved in the forums too much
this a tiki boi thing?
Old 10-19-2017, 02:28 PM
Banned

San francisco now recognizes a third gender! https://ww2.kqed.org/futureofyou/201...der-nonbinary/

However, if you are poor YOU ARE EVICTED OUT OF THE CITY AND CANNOT LIVE HERE

However, if you are homeless you can wander freely and shit on the street and stuff, cus we care about your rights as a 'human being' but please, do not ask for shelter or food, because see the above.
Old 10-19-2017, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
San francisco now recognizes a third gender! https://ww2.kqed.org/futureofyou/201...der-nonbinary/

However, if you are poor YOU ARE EVICTED OUT OF THE CITY AND CANNOT LIVE HERE

However, if you are homeless you can wander freely and shit on the street and stuff, cus we care about your rights as a 'human being' but please, do not ask for shelter or food, because see the above.
That's interesting. ^
Old 10-19-2017, 10:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not think, are. Its easy to be cocky when you're so f'ing good.
America is a great country but that is thanks to prior generations. Not for much longer, though, the current residents are complete retards, and that cockiness is without merit and will just make the decline that much quicker.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:18 PM
Banned

I pray for ww3

both the cleanse we need and deserve.

also imagine how dope seoul 2 would be, think how cool tokyo was after ww2, it was the electric city, now its like the VHS city.

Seoul is basically blade runner now, only its got all this 1990s tech all over it.

Wipe that fucker off the map, and in 30 years, bladerunner.

Take one for the team world, make the world a better place in 30 years.

Also 2/3 less of modern libcucks (or gods children, republicans if that's what you hate), pop overflow problems averted.

The world needs this.

Pray with me.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:21 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2017, 10:38 PM
Banned

nuke rooting is a rerun. i seen it first person.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America is a great country but that is thanks to prior generations. Not for much longer, though, the current residents are complete retards, and that cockiness is without merit and will just make the decline that much quicker.
You wish. The only fear is a lot of the millennials are wimps and run to their safe spaces if someone says something they don't want to hear. I know some really intelligent, independent up-and-coming millennials though. They aren't all a waste of payroll and may do the generation right.
Closed Thread