Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the only one who continually comes back, provides no proof of your allegations and talks shit about CSG for being trained by your guild. Show some proof because not a single person believes you.
Lol proof? Have you seen the CSG fraps that you claim prove Blatantly trained them? CSG trains people more often then A/A combined. They however arent a threat so people don't petition them. Not to mention it's assumed that it was a mistake or accident, now however since that same consideration isn't reciprocated I would expect to see the first CSG suspension to be coming in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about him taking a TL box? What a dumb thing to say, it doesnt work that way anymore - and hasn't for quite some time. Not sure why you are under that assumption.
Clearly you did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh he is a newbie, that explains a lot.

How have the mechanics changed training a zone exit? They haven't. If anything you'll just bring less, but it's the same shit. Still confused to as why he had no stamina. Did he also try to train with no sow? (alt tab jumping ? lol)

You do realise CSG rarely puts in petitions. I havent seen the fraps/wasn't there so hard to comment. Some people say it was deliberate some say otherwise. Why are you so sure it was unintentional. Have you seen the fraps or is it another case of just blindly believing what your guidies tell you? You know what happened when ppl did that last time? the guy was shown be to be a liar and much humble pie was eaten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and on top of that still welcomed back with open arms (hilarious).
Originally the person doing the train up would be bound at the zone out, would agro one of the entrance mobs and then take a TL to the exit and wait for the train. With the leashing change the zone out is too far away from the entrance mobs to keep aggro. Either you didn't know how trains were done originally or you're just an idiot trying to troll. Either way you clearly don't have to knowledge base to be replying here.
Old 04-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasted post. This is RnF, if it ain't an outright lie, idiot name-calling, self-serving bullshit, or some random delusion, it don't belong here. I mean, you didn't call him a cuck or refer to some invented memory from 5-1/2 years ago or nuthin.
Just because you're in rustle doesn't mean you understand how to rustle people, clearly you need to work on it if you think me posting is anything but a way to kill time lol
Old 04-04-2017, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

Fuck I hate mobiles and this forum
Old 04-04-2017, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol proof? Have you seen the CSG fraps that you claim prove Blatantly trained them? CSG trains people more often then A/A combined. They however arent a threat so people don't petition them. Not to mention it's assumed that it was a mistake or accident, now however since that same consideration isn't reciprocated I would expect to see the first CSG suspension to be coming in the near future.

Clearly you did...

Originally the person doing the train up would be bound at the zone out, would agro one of the entrance mobs and then take a TL to the exit and wait for the train. With the leashing change the zone out is too far away from the entrance mobs to keep aggro. Either you didn't know how trains were done originally or you're just an idiot trying to troll. Either way you clearly don't have to knowledge base to be replying here.
How is that clearly anything? Using the TL box would not require any loss of stamina and why would I say did he have sow. Dont need sow or stamina to take a TL box.

I suppose you could read what you did into my poorly worded sentence. But ignoring eveything else I said that clearly implies he was running is moronic.
Old 04-04-2017, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

Can we all agree that it's safe to say any future training incidents will be met with a 10 day suspension no matter what?
Old 04-04-2017, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

P99s past time. Betting how long till A/A gets suspended again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
How is that clearly anything? Using the TL box would not require any loss of stamina and why would I say did he have sow. Dont need sow or stamina to take a TL box.

I suppose you could read what you did into my poorly worded sentence. But ignoring eveything else I said that clearly implies he was running is moronic.
Quote:
How have the mechanics changed training a zone exit? They haven't. If anything you'll just bring less, but it's the same shit. Still confused to as why he had no stamina. Did he also try to train with no sow? (alt tab jumping ? lol)
All I need to do is quote you're stupidity in asking how the leashing changes changed how the train ups are done...

Not hard to figure out why you mentioned sow since I specifically said he was running ahead of the train.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I need to do is quote you're stupidity in asking how the leashing changes changed how the train ups are done...

Not hard to figure out why you mentioned sow since I specifically said he was running ahead of the train.
Certainly beats having to use logic eh. Doesn't matter what I say now you'll just keep falling back to this. Like a dog with a bone. It's obvious he was running and not using a TL box, but keep believin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If I were to go full on stupid, like you have, I could argue that the mechanics of training a zone out havent changed. They really haven't, and that is all I ever said. You were the one to bring up entrance to exit trainouts and TL boxes.

A lot of deflection going on. Is there something you want to tell us?
Old 04-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just because you're in rustle doesn't mean you understand how to rustle people, clearly you need to work on it if you think me posting is anything but a way to kill time lol
Swing and a miss. Nice try tho, participation medals are at the third table.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swing and a miss. Nice try tho, participation medals are at the third table.
Hey now, no charity medals. He didn't earn them.
Closed Thread