Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 03:00 PM
Banned

Gavin Newson quits his job as mayor to take one with more power then quits that job to market himself on TV full time then runs for president.

That'd be a great choice for the DNC, at least par for the course.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see two viable candidates so far:

Warren // Sanders -- probably one should be in the cabinet of the other.

The pretenders I see are: Joe Biden, Al Franken, and Gavin Newsom -- they are insider-friendly conservatives.

Aside: Mark Zuckerberg is going to run at some point remember...I doubt he'll go for 2020 though. He is the only corporate dude I'd be interested to hear from in America ATM -- as far as political ideas go. He has transcended wealth-seeking and is now looking at how he wants to shape the world -- the President is simply one phase of that. I'm guessing he is very selfish by nature; nevertheless, I'm very interested to hear from him.
Warren is terrible dude
And I'd vote for Roy Moore over Zuckerberg
Old 11-15-2017, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see two viable candidates so far:

Warren // Sanders -- probably one should be in the cabinet of the other.

The pretenders I see are: Joe Biden, Al Franken, and Gavin Newsom -- they are insider-friendly conservatives.

Aside: Mark Zuckerberg is going to run at some point remember...I doubt he'll go for 2020 though. He is the only corporate dude I'd be interested to hear from in America ATM -- as far as political ideas go. He has transcended wealth-seeking and is now looking at how he wants to shape the world -- the President is simply one phase of that. I'm guessing he is very selfish by nature; nevertheless, I'm very interested to hear from him.
The landscape could change but right now Warren is 2024+

She's definitely going to be a DNC nom for president at some point, that's certain. But the DNC buzz I've read says they are looking hard at other options and Warren isn't one of them right now.

The DNC doesn't like her politics. She'd have to be brought to heel, that's going to take more than 4 years. And that isn't the only problem though. The other problem is she doesn't bring any "machine" with her. The DNC is used to machine, they have never run a true populist platform with no establishment machine behind it.

Biden brings machine, but he's too old. Franken brings machine, but he is unattractive to the point of disgust-- makes Bernie look like hes GQ. Can't run that in the Berlusconi era its all about attractiveness and vanity. You can't sack a populist with Al fucking Franken so get that out your head quick. His aura makes people sick. His speaking isn't much better.

They are going to resort to Biden if they can't get any other DNC-ready options.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-15-2017 at 05:39 PM..
Old 11-15-2017, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

and fuck every rat bastard cocksucker on this list for helping sack the ONE TRUE WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you know that's damn bullshit. I support him because he's a fucking outsider! I didn't fucking vote for Romney, McCocaine, not even Bsh/twrs, didn't vote for him once! I voted for his dad the first election, but I regretted it because of his NWO bullshit and didn't vote for him for re-election in which globalist Clinton won and wrecked the country just as much... and still trying to.

THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN PARTY!!! All you guys sit here and type out how much you hate the bankers, wall street, all that shit, while you fucking VOTE IT IN! And when you lose the vote and we elect an outsider to stop the shit you supposedly hate, YOU THROW FITS!

FUCK YOU ALL you're are hopeless! You and your Bernie, YOU JUST WANTED FREE STUFF!!! You don't give a damn about this country, only FREE STUFF at cost to kids you will probably never even have but still stick them with YOUR bills for ((((((((((((free stuff))))))))))

FREE FUCKING STUFF!!!!

So fuck you Pokemoranis
So fuck you AtG
So fuck you Juri and your MTV
So fuck you jar jar from "france" or somewhere across the sea
So fuck you Al d Gore and your global warming made of pee

So fuck your army of virtue signalling alts
So fuck your system you sold out to you bunch of dolts
So fuck the assembly line you rolled out on when they switched you on
So fuck your bags of loot off other people you used the govt to steal from before you're gone

https://youtu.be/PgX5XUoeN3I
/drops mic
fuck off!

Daywolf has left the doghouse...

Old 11-15-2017, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

fuck JurisDictum and his MTV journalist posts

Old 11-15-2017, 06:30 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2017, 10:27 PM
Banned

wb azzar
Old 11-15-2017, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and fuck every rat bastard cocksucker on this list for helping sack the ONE TRUE WHALE
Lol, Daywolf's generation stuck us with the bills too. So much so that sound monetary policy had to be tossed by Nixon.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:41 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2017, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, Daywolf's generation stuck us with the bills too. So much so that sound monetary policy had to be tossed by Nixon.
Breakneck inflation going real good with stagnant and declining wages since 1999.

tax cut on the wealthiest corporatists should fix it. I mean Bush didn't already try it or anything. Should be real successful and passable legislation! Wildly popular with the electorate.

lol even tucker carlson has been bashing the tax plan.

Closed Thread