View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Keep avoiding simple questions and complaining you can't read compound sentences.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep avoiding simple questions and complaining you can't read compound sentences.
You sound mad. Need a hug?
Old 10-07-2020, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody gives a shit. I'm not stating an opinion either. It's a fact.

The Democrats accomplished one thing with their relentless Russia Bullshit. They confused the ever living fuck out of everyone and made them completely lose interest. No one knows the difference between Flynn and Page and Brennan and dossier and notes and emails and everything else. It's one giant fucking mess everyone is trying to forget as hard as possible.

Now we have some 'revelation' and no one is interested because it sounds like more Russia Bullshit.

They didn't succeed in convicting him, but they convinced a ton of people there must have been some fire there for all that smoke, and now when something comes out that counters that narrative, no one cares because it's time to move on.

Of course Obama and Hillary conspired along with their entire crew to fuck Trump right in the ass. Of course they did. It was a conspiracy and it was completely and totally illegal, orders of magnitude worse than Nixon's shenanigans. It's all right there in the notes, in their schedules, in their emails and their texts. It's in their testimony; they lie to the cameras for 2 years then tell the truth to the committee and it's marked secret fuck you plebe. Now it's declassified and it means nothing because everyone is sick of it.

I gotta hand it to the Dems on that one, even when you fail you succeed I guess.
Why does everyone have a victim narrative? Trump is not a victim, nor are his redneck supporters, nor are black people. Stop whining and get jobs pussies, and when you’re clearly unqualified, as Trump is, prepare to be shitcanned. This is America. If you can’t hang fuck off
Old 10-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Germany, Japan, South Korea, the Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, norway, Finland

Less spread, shorter lockdowns, less bailouts, less GDP loss, lower unemployment

We could’ve done better, only Britain fucked up as bad as we did and they are similarly politically brain dead (among western nations, don’t cite covid in India and expect me to care)
Old 10-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

No I already got one in China town while telling the cameras the orange man is racist and that Americans need to come down to China town.

You are okay with hundreds of thousands dying for your own personal interest. So cruel.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Germany, Japan, South Korea, the Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, norway, Finland

Less spread, shorter lockdowns, less bailouts, less GDP loss, lower unemployment

We could’ve done better, only Britain fucked up as bad as we did and they are similarly politically brain dead (among western nations, don’t cite covid in India and expect me to care)
All of that is made up by journalists that went to corrupt liberal schools to brainwash them into writing anti trump rhetoric.

Leftists are such sheep. Covid isnt real, immune trump proved it.

/s
Old 10-07-2020, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does everyone have a victim narrative? Trump is not a victim, nor are his redneck supporters, nor are black people. Stop whining and get jobs pussies, and when you’re clearly unqualified, as Trump is, prepare to be shitcanned. This is America. If you can’t hang fuck off
Whoa whoa, maybe you're projecting? I didn't say Trump was a victim, I said some people conspired illegally to hurt him. You can have bad things happen to you without claiming victimhood.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoa whoa, maybe you're projecting? I didn't say Trump was a victim, I said some people conspired illegally to hurt him. You can have bad things happen to you without claiming victimhood.
Idk I hear a lot of one sided attacks... Do you think trump did anything that would be considered illegal conspiring during the campaign?

Or do you think that trump is a victim of a 1 sided illegal political coup?

I would say we are all vitims of 2 political factions doing a lot of what you posted in that quote.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-07-2020 at 07:04 PM..
Old 10-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

The FBI tanked Hillary Clinton a week before the election but there’s a conspiracy against Trump

That’s a bunch of malarkey
Old 10-07-2020, 07:31 PM
Banned

Default VP Debate tonight at 9

Will it be more civilized ?

Penske and kamala are much more mature, thats something we all agree on

Will the plexiglass save them both from the evil covid?
Closed Thread