Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2021, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
borderline gibberish
the vast majority of that post is quoted journalism.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stop HUMANIZING human beings! Don't you know we have to view them as vermin?? No, no, there's nothing nazi-like about my ideology at all! Pinky swear!

Stop HUMANIZING my 8 month old unborn child, he's not a human, he's a disgusting fetus fit for slaughter so as not to inconvenience my life.
This is bizarre screeching that exists only in ooloos brain.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol see, it always has to do with the left being upset there is such thing as humor. They are robots. that want to cut off their genitalia so they can have no feelings and live in a universe without entropy.
Apologies, this isn’t borderline gibberish; it’s the insane rantings of a mad man.
Old 10-23-2021, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

that's better.
Old 10-24-2021, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

old man yells at cloud's genitals
Old 10-24-2021, 04:25 AM
Fire Giant

8 dollar gas in Commiefornia

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out, Maryland.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-24-2021 at 04:54 AM..
Old 10-24-2021, 07:29 AM
Fire Giant

Nice forum name you must be buddy buddy with the admins.
Old 10-24-2021, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by twerk_happy_faggot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jibartik I'll continue outperforming you in every single way while you brigade a thousand half-men against me, and defend your right to call me a faggot on TV with a heavy lisp and tears in your eyes. Upper lip quivering as you stand shoulder to shoulder with millions. Pathetically hiding your true feelings, insisting it's not like you have any sort of problem with faggots you just like the word. And how are you supposed to keep up with what they are called anyway, not like you're a faggot yourself after all.

You are a disgrace. A coward who cannot admit his true feelings even to himself. This is why your heart hurts, Jib. Humiliation is normally considered painful.

Hope this motherfuckin helps you little pissants who can't even come correct. Who have to lie to yourselves, tell yourselves trans ppl are mentally ill and therefore that's why you have to be ruthlessly nasty with them -- err I mean wait, that doesn't add up ???? you're still a piece of shit psycho ??? so what in the fuck are you even talking about as you engage with the same bullshit over and over for years ???

Must be straight up retarded if there's any confusion left in that walnut. Just accept that you're a Nazi already, but too fagtarded cuck'd by culture to manifest it in racism or cultural imperialism that respects your ancestors or anything else remotely compelling. Little tiny atomized half men fighting exactly whom they are told and no more. The only dick chopped off is yours.

In before some sort of comical retard indignation that I called bladeychop a slur. Trash humans.
meltdown thread is ze other way bro
Old 10-24-2021, 10:06 AM
Banned

This thread has become like that boat ride scene in willy wonka
Old 10-24-2021, 10:08 AM
Fire Giant

i just think its awful that IK sits here day after day defending his personal life choices to a bunch of handis, dudes got such a big brain he could be doing literally anything else
Closed Thread