Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Acquired immune deficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). In 2009, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated that there are 33.4 million people worldwide living with HIV/AIDS, with 2.7 million new HIV infections per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS
Hope you're one of them !

EDIT: Stop shitting up our thread.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
The expansion will add a new continent to the game named Pandaria, populated by a playable race called Pandaren who value “balance, beauty, harmony, and hope." Along with the continent that looks, for most intents and purposes, like a Kung Fu Panda tie-in (though the movie came long after the Pandaren race in Warcraft II), there will be a new playable class, Monk; the level cap will be increased to 90; and players will get access to a new pet battling system.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

idk sounds p goog 2 me mite re up
Old 10-21-2011, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

deathgirl: SECRET OF MANA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvvCenLdbT8

and guys, let's not get too bogged down into whether apples are better than oranges. You can play whatever you want without resorting to THAT OTHER GAME SUX LOLOLOLOL NEWBSAUCE DELUXE. Just fucking play the game and enjoy it.

may do a couple tonight on lol. Just spent an absurd amount of money going out to eat, so paying to go do anything else is out. Video games. Internet video games.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

God you're dumb too. ROFL. DotA's population will be a drop in the bucket compared to League of legends.

Considering DOTA is still available, I don't see how you could possible think DotA2 will have any impact on the Leagues.

HoN is almost identical to DotA and failed. I dont see where you DotA fanboi's have anything to go on, but clinging to a dead game. Kinda like EQ.
HoN failed because it was poorly made and, as you said, was almost identical to DotA. Their programming allowed for a few things the Warcraft setup couldn't allow, but it was basically the same game with different names.

Blizzard DotA will do better because, well, it's Blizzard. They have actual marketing capability, superior real-time events (Blizzcon), etc. They've come a long way since The Lost Vikings.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Sarnak

phat loots no noots
Old 10-22-2011, 05:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] looks so cul. pre'sure I even dl'd it way back? if I get around 2 playin I'll let u know 8]

ps i am nat nerdgirl, i don't wear glasses ok
Old 10-22-2011, 05:10 AM
Banned

"McDonald's Corporation is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 64 million customers daily in 119 countries."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mcdonalds
Old 10-22-2011, 05:43 AM
Banned

"A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
Old 10-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathgirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1JDEnrVK8 <- Blizzard DOTA is gunna destroy all pretenders lol
holy shit that looks awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Banned

"Extortion (also called shakedown, outwresting, and exaction) is a criminal offense which occurs when a person unlawfully obtains either money, property or services from a person through coercion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extortion
Closed Thread