Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 10:44 AM
Banned

Very interesting read on The Age of Outrage. Its a written lecture by a Manhattan Institute fellow -- which is a left-leaning think tank.

It's essentially a moderately conservative argument. The problem is Gen X fucked up how they were running colleges (because of over-the-top Boomer professors). We need to fix this by affirming our free-speech values and telling BLM kids to stop interrupting classes and events now and again. Also SJW Degrees are BS (he implies they don't teach as well compared to traditional subjects).

It's amazing how much escapes the author -- a Yale graduate specializing in social and moral psychology. He identifies the problem with identity politics dividing people. Similiar to Lormin. But like Lormin -- he naively believes this is all some mistake we are going to fix.

No. The money and credibility given to divisive groups will continue to pour in. Because the elites don't want us all to come together and have a big koom-by-ya moment so we tax the rich. That's exactly their fear. And those of us who are not conservatives at heart understand this.

Change must earth shattering and fundamental. Society must be turned on its head (at least temporarily). The people need a sense of justice again.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 12-18-2017 at 11:08 AM..
Old 12-18-2017, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Society always seems to have "come to Jesus" moments caused by some strife where everything gets "real". Great Depression, massive war, plagues. Then in the generations that follow life gets easier and things get "out of wack" with lots of illogical beliefs and the kids believe fairy tales are real. Then "boom" something again happens to slam reality in everyone's face.

There's a lot of lunacy going on right now. We've been here before. History says there will be a correction.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Society always seems to have "come to Jesus" moments caused by some strife where everything gets "real". Great Depression, massive war, plagues. Then in the generations that follow life gets easier and things get "out of wack" with lots of illogical beliefs and the kids believe fairy tales are real. Then "boom" something again happens to slam reality in everyone's face.

There's a lot of lunacy going on right now. We've been here before. History says there will be a correction.
its funny how the left constantly brought up "fall of rome! fall of rome! its happening here!" but then they go and smoke weed and do coke at night clubs all night and now are into pegging and transgendreism but dont see the connections between progressive social behavior and caligula.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Fascists (i.e. progressives) always come around in times like this. Joe Blow hard worker lets his guard down and the left builds political power. It happened with the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans. It happened more recently in and after the "roaring 20's". Seems to be happening again right now.

Scary honest truth. When shit does hit the fan and the going gets rough... snowflakes toughen up or die.

Right now they are loud, annoying, and preachy. Complaining how evil companies wrested the power of the government to censor internet data. About how we need to let guys with dresses carry rifles in war. They are armchair warriors throwing out words on the Internet. But when the "correction" happens self-righteous ideals and safe spaces make way for the people just trying to survive in a hard world. Pajama Boy vanishes because he is weak physically, mentally, and knows nothing useful for a society rebuilding itself. A society that doesn't have the spare resources to feed and cloth a useless person.
Last edited by Raavak; 12-18-2017 at 12:47 PM..
Old 12-18-2017, 01:07 PM
Banned

Lol how do u figure the 1920s was fascist leaning. Volstedt act maybe? If anything you should argue that the New Deal was fascism (it worked great for our country).
Old 12-18-2017, 01:09 PM
Banned

Woops for a sec i thought I was trying to speak to well balanced individuals and then I remembered. Please don't respond
Old 12-18-2017, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

i just want everyone to know that i have no rational basis for any of my arguments. i just post whatever feels right in the moment since my paltry investment in dead thought is insufficient to license any creeibility on relevant subject matter.

i stil love you all though *hugs* (o^^o)
Old 12-18-2017, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol how do u figure the 1920s was fascist leaning. Volstedt act maybe? If anything you should argue that the New Deal was fascism (it worked great for our country).
TYL http://www.rationalrevolution.net/ar...an_fascism.htm
Old 12-18-2017, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woops for a sec i thought I was trying to speak to well balanced individuals and then I remembered. Please don't respond
You don't see the connection between transgender people having rights and Caligula ruling the Roman Empire? What gives dude read a book or something
Old 12-18-2017, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just want everyone to know that i have no rational basis for any of my arguments. i just post whatever feels right in the moment since my paltry investment in dead thought is insufficient to license any creeibility on relevant subject matter.

i stil love you all though *hugs* (o^^o)
same
Closed Thread