Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2021, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YouTube banned the #1 hit song “Let’s go Brandon” for “medical misinformation” and “harmful information” (harmful to the Dems 2022 elections, just a little more election meddling by Big Tech) lolol

Hey YouTube, now that we’re “fact checking” music, I’m curious how you are going to handle braggy rap and rock songs? You gonna start banning them for exaggerating how many girls they banged or talking about how big their dick is?

YouTube: Excuse me sir we fact-checked your song with your medical records and in your song you claim to have a 10 inch dick but it is actually only 5.7inches, that’s gonna be a ban

YouTube: Excuse me sir in your song you claim to be a “pimp” but we have no record of you actually prostituting any women, that’s gonna have to be a ban

https://www.ktrh.iheart.com/alternat...s-1-on-itunes/
"Pandemic ain't real, they just planned it, ayy, ayy (they just planned it)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering he was breaking a gun law, I have no idea how he has a gun

“you are prohibited from knowingly possessing a firearm where you've been convicted of a felony or adjudicated delinquent for a felony and your civil right to possess or carry a firearm hasn't been restored”

“ On Monday, a gun-crazed man in his late 20s, a felon who nonetheless regularly carried firearms”

I think we are in agreement that gun laws don’t really work all that well with the amount of guns in circulation in the USA. Just don’t take them from people legally allowed to have them and I’m all for it
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2021, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It uses to be that alt right would just use tired terms from 2016; see Elizondo

But now they are literally just coming out with what they want to do.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/opini...255354321.html

Not even hiding their deranged non-normal demeanor.

More of them need their guns taken away.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2021, 10:21 AM
Fire Giant

Alt right, alt left, you people make me spew my breakfast from my mouth.
Old 10-30-2021, 10:55 AM
Banned

I'm with unsunghero on this. We are pretty fukt.

You shouldn't rely on YouTube to protect your speech or allow you and your friends to circle jerk.

However, we aren't fukt because of YouTube. We are fukt because people have become reliant on YouTube.
Old 10-30-2021, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm with unsunghero on this. We are pretty fukt.

You shouldn't rely on YouTube to protect your speech or allow you and your friends to circle jerk.

However, we aren't fukt because of YouTube. We are fukt because people have become reliant on YouTube.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Pandemic ain't real, they just planned it, ayy, ayy (they just planned it)"
Old 10-30-2021, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:

Upon leaving Facebook in late 2020, an employee warned his former colleagues that the company's reliance on AI won't save it from pressing issues.

In the farewell note, called a "badge post" internally at Facebook, the employee said the company wants to oversee all human discourse using "perfect, fair, omniscient robots owned by Mark Zuckerberg."

They went on to say that reality is "clearly a dystopia, but it is also so deeply ingrained we hardly notice it anymore." They also said the more Facebook tries to solve human problems with engineering solutions, that future grows nearer.

"We need more radical humanists to interrogate these assumptions, explain why life can't be sanitized, and disrupt further attempts to centralize power," the employee wrote.
Idk about the rest, the above is pretty succinct and lulz tho. <3

https://www.businessinsider.com/face...ny-2021-10?amp

Rip the history books.

Thouest shalt not make a machine in the likeness of man, or such machines that think as man.
Old 10-30-2021, 11:11 AM
Banned

Doesn’t matter tho it’s a song. Songs lie all the time. It’s literally art, it’s supposed to be fake

There’s songs that threaten to kick people’s asses such as in rap feuds, should we use those as basis for restraining orders now?
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-30-2021 at 11:14 AM..
Old 10-30-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Doesn’t matter tho it’s a song. Songs lie all the time. It’s literally art, it’s supposed to be fake

There’s songs that threaten to kick people’s asses such as in rap feuds, should we use those as basis for restraining orders now?
Fire in a crowded theater.
Old 10-30-2021, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fire in a crowded theater.
Yes that’s called real life. Now if there had been a play in the theater, and someone in the play yelled fire because there’s a fake fire in the play, I guess we should charge them huh?
Old 10-30-2021, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes that’s called real life. Now if there had been a play in the theater, and someone in the play yelled fire because there’s a fake fire in the play, I guess we should charge them huh?
The pandemic is real life. No prancing pony hypotheticals please.
Closed Thread