Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Not going to get into smallmee conversation because you're just trolling, but I want to ask you an honest question.

Would you feel comfortable with even half the people in Nihilum in actual raids from EQ Live today? Do you really think the mellowyellows of the world could handle audio triggers and shit? Do you really think they would've handled T3 UF before it got nerfed?
Old 04-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not going to get into smallmee conversation because you're just trolling, but I want to ask you an honest question.

Would you feel comfortable with even half the people in Nihilum in actual raids from EQ Live today? Do you really think the mellowyellows of the world could handle audio triggers and shit? Do you really think they would've handled T3 UF before it got nerfed?
is this the bluebie my dicks bigger than yours argument?
Old 04-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

handling raids on a video game dont know might be hard for some people. you all act like eq is playing chess against Viswanatha Anand. This shit is easy I have gotten kills jacking off and clicking with the mouse. Cleaning up got me killed though.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
handling raids on a video game dont know might be hard for some people. you all act like eq is playing chess against Viswanatha Anand. This shit is easy I have gotten kills jacking off and clicking with the mouse. Cleaning up got me killed though.
tassador fanboy, am i rubbing off on you?

that's how good I am, don't need clickies and i spell click become im fuckin relaxed one hand on mah dick one hand ownin you with spell clicks

like takin candy from a fat kid
Old 04-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tell us how you felt main tanking naggy 4 failed times in a row until 3am on a weekday, with 34 holo/FFers/ancient mariners trying to zerg naggy down with you.

Did it feel good, or bad?

p.s. I thought you quit? Hard to let dem pixels go huh? starwarstime!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibekn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tassador fanboy, am i rubbing off on you?

that's how good I am, don't need clickies and i spell click become im fuckin relaxed one hand on mah dick one hand ownin you with spell clicks

like takin candy from a fat kid
No it just proves that any idiot that can match up a mouse cursor to fire bolt spell gem and click can PVP.

What makes you look like an idiot is when you actually brag about it.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes.

Half the people in Nihilum are better than all the people that *were* in Holocaust.

Just sayin.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Banned

supreme got banned lol
Closed Thread