Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 07:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm3134344 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you dont even know me i been everywhere and done everythn i been in the military i cant even talk about what i did because its top secret i went to the sandbox many a time and i machined gunned iraqi children in order for you to have the freedoms you do now i am directly responsible for this server being up because i served in the military and killed people for this country i would tell you about it but i cant because its a top secret generals eyes only lets just say my standard issue weapon was a basically a light sabre.. yeah.. you banned an hero.
I’m pretty sure he wasn’t being serious in this post. It was dumb as hell, but I think he was “trying” to be funny.
Old 02-10-2020, 08:38 AM
Banned

better call ramal
Old 02-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you please roleplay someone that uses punctuation and grammar
Savage lol
Old 02-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

you banned an hero

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was pretending to be a seal team mule and claimed he was the player Olympia

then he was telling people he would buy things auctioned and pay for them on Olympia but he wanted the item on his seal team alt.

He stole some guys black sapphire necklace doing this and tried it with a few other items

He kept failing till he got the black sapphire necklace then ran off and that's when everyone told the guy that got scammed to petition and come to the forums as did I

Then op deleted his characters and tried to rename them.

Then Gm's busted out logs and caught this idiot playing stupid games then coming to the forum to act like he was on his way to grandmas house with cookies after church.

Gms should perma ban lock his entire account. Ive seen people get perma banned for less than this. As well as this type of "rule violation".

Dam im so good at forum quest
This is actually pretty funny. Damn. The shit I miss
Old 02-11-2020, 02:43 AM
Planar Protector

You roleplay a thieving necro.

Galach roleplays the captain of the guard who put you in jail. (Green name, he can do that.)

You now have the opportunity to roleplay a necro who is locked up.

You can also reroll and roleplay a jail-breaked, reformed necro.

Keep us in the loop of all the twists and turns in your story as your roleplay through Norrath.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You roleplay a thieving necro.

Galach roleplays the captain of the guard who put you in jail. (Green name, he can do that.)

You now have the opportunity to roleplay a necro who is locked up.

You can also reroll and roleplay a jail-breaked, reformed necro.

Keep us in the loop of all the twists and turns in your story as your roleplay through Norrath.
very nice
Closed Thread