Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6 million seems like a good number.
Your mask is slipping again, Teppler.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Before we let you into the store to buy or sell, let me check your forehead.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or show me your vaccine passport identification band.

13:16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before we let you into the store to buy or sell, let me check your forehead.

Or show me your vaccine passport identification band.

13:16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Love it
Old 05-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernamebob27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten you didn't watch the video. They have a conversation about this they put into simple terms for people to understand. The vaccine would have worked if we had it for everyone in October of 2019 when it started infecting people in China. But the virus has gone around the world infecting the entire population of the planet mutating into different variants and are becoming stronger and stronger as time goes on.
The vaccines we have right now are designed for the original strain of the virus.
So we just used our best weapon on a virus that has already spread the entire world, has mutated into so many variants that it's impossible to find them all and they keep popping up every week.
This virus mutates quickly because of how contagious it is, it's everywhere on the planet, the vaccines we have are developed on the original strain, and eventually sooner rather then later it will mutate to the point where its a completely different virus. Maybe it will mutate to become deadly for everyone instead of just the old and sick. Maybe everyone from 1 to 100 yr of age will suffer equally with the new version. At least one of the variants will find a way around the vaccine and become dominate.
Unlike a person that has already been sick with covid19 and has the natural antibodies that their body developed for the entire virus, unlike the vaccinated people whos immune system are now programed only to detect the specific spike proteins. The people with the nature developed antibodies will have better outcomes and survival chances the the vaccinated.
I not only watched the video I posted you the counter research targeting you vets miss information. There were two reason why he was found to be wrong. Did you read them both?
Old 05-04-2021, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you read the article in the OP which shows that the COVID spike proteins generated by mRNA vaccines cause lung and blood vessel damage? Did you know that there is no proof COVID vaccines keep you from dying of COVID or even transmitting it to others? The trials only proved that people would get sick less, and that is most easily accomplished by nuking your immune system to prevent it from reacting strongly to an exterior threat.

Anti-vaccine would be common sense in any era not dominated by Big Pharma propaganda.
No proof Covid vaccines keep you from dying of Covid or even transmit to others?
You haven’t heard of clinical trials?

Even after ... 140 million+ in the US have been vaccinated and your statements do not measure up to your extremes.

Every time you get a vaccination you aren’t “nuking” your immune system.

And yes there are clinical trials that showed the Covid vaccine prevented many from getting Covid.

And if you say prove to me it can’t happen then that’s just a fallacy in informal logic.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're vaccinated for a dozen other things. Why is the Covid vaccine suddenly where you draw the line?
TBH I was rather in the dark about vaccines until I did my homework following the COVID lockdowns. I have to admit it took me a quite a while to accept that our entire medical profession was literally designed to kill people. Did you know that 250,000 people die every year from medical errors? It's the third leading cause of death, and that's only what they admit to. It does, however, generate trillions in revenue per year, and hey, what's important?
Old 05-04-2021, 05:40 PM
Aviak

@Botten
First off you googled both of those counter points. Comparing Covid19 to flu is not a good argument, they are different viruses.
A experimental vaccine being put into the mass population is risky. How many medications on the market have side effects. How many of those side effects are actually beneficial vs the side effects that are harmful.
Only time will tell in the long run.
I already had covid19 in Dec 2020 so I'm not going to need a shot.
Good luck with yours though.
If the guys wrong you'll be fine, if he's right, things aren't going to be ok.

PSS... Comparing viruses isn't a good science but... some viruses you only get once, chickenpox. Your antibodies retain that information for your entire life. The vaccine will make your bodies retain only the information on the spike proteins for potentially your entire life instead of the complete make up of the virus.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:40 PM
Banned

G13 when he found a .gov link...
At first was all like: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After posting and being told it lacked credibility...
Then was all like: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP is actually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but feels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] with a .edu link.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No proof Covid vaccines keep you from dying of Covid or even transmit to others? You haven’t heard of clinical trials?
I phrased my statement very carefully. The clinical trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines did not measure the rate of deaths for the participants. Nor did they measure whether vaccinated people were contagious. They only measured the number of people who got a cold.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is actually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but feels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] with a .edu link.
Ennewi, I like you and you have my official permission to use my handle directly. Also, you are welcome to try and refute anything I am posting at any time. As I told Jibartik, my only goal is truth and I'm happy to admit when I am wrong and correct my views. Ironically, this means I am usually not wrong! But it does happen, so you are welcome to hope this is one of those cases . . .
Last edited by Raev; 05-04-2021 at 05:46 PM..
Closed Thread