Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

lol ezel was in video stealin' shoes...

ISS feed only chance of seeing anything now?...
Old 09-23-2016, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
daywolf displays his independent thinker cred by linking infowars for the fifteen hundredth time
2 dunks in under 4 minutes, pokesan is on fire.

Can anybody stop him??? *announcer shout*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-23-2016, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
daywolf displays his independent thinker cred by linking infowars for the fifteen hundredth time
whatever u do, make sure you attack the source and not the content
Old 09-23-2016, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whatever u do, make sure you attack the source and not the content
- Chapter 3, verse 16. Book of Azzar the God.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-23-2016, 05:26 AM
Fire Giant

Black guy uses his 2nd amendment right to resist the opressive obama administration and gets shot

I don't get why y'all don't call him a hero.. right ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 09-23-2016, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Black guy uses his 2nd amendment right to resist the opressive obama administration and gets shot

I don't get why y'all don't call him a hero.. right ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you going on about? That dude dindu nuffin he was just sitting in his car reading How to Win Friends and Influence People.

I like how the family is now saying that the video is unclear. They have been somewhat silent since viewing the video. Really makes you think.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

I bet if he were shot unarmed, the vid would have been released within hours :P
Old 09-23-2016, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Everyone keeps forgetting he was shot by a black cop in a city with a black police chief. They are in on the "systemic" racism apparently.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Ron Paul: Drug War In U.S. Has Racist Origins

Ron Paul Calls For An End To The Racist War On Drugs

Ron Paul - Capitalism vs. Corporatism * oh dang watch out for alex jones speaker BOOOM around 6:30

Will also add that racism goes every which way. Social Engineering by the federal govt. is far more concerning to me than racism(also the growing "caste" system).

-sidenote: this is what rp is right? larp,larp,larp,larp...
Last edited by entruil; 09-23-2016 at 10:58 AM..
Old 09-23-2016, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you going on about? That dude dindu nuffin he was just sitting in his car reading How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Nah, not saying that.. who would already draw conclusions when the investigation is still going on, amirite ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how the family is now saying that the video is unclear. They have been somewhat silent since viewing the video. Really makes you think.
Really ?

Quote:
An attorney for the family of Keith Lamont Scott said Thursday night that, after viewing videos taken by police dashboard and body cameras, Scott’s wife and other family members want those videos released to the public immediately.
Quote:
Chief Putney said Thursday that footage from the Scott shooting does not show "absolute, definitive visual evidence that could confirm that a person is pointing a gun. I didn’t see that in the videos I saw." Still, Putney told the news conference that he'll only show the footage to the victim's family, not the public.

The chief said the agency only publicly releases video of shootings "when we believe there is a compelling reason." He said the department wants to be as transparent as possible, "but I never said full transparency."

"If you think we should display a family’s worst day for public consumption, that is not the transparency we’re speaking of," Putney said.
So the family wants the video to be released and not the police ? why ? whatever you think of the whole deal, the point of having cameras on policer is to actually prove they did their job in the best way possible, so why not realease it to shut the whole case down ? that kind of attitude is just pouring oil on the fire right now.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Closed Thread