Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THIS - lol

Fun thing is, I have the email address of the snitch. Hope this person doesn't plan on using it in the future.
Oh snap we got tattler's on P99
Old 04-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems to me like jarooneh is ready for red99
You have piqued my interest for some time now with this ;-)
Old 04-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got owned? Where? Since this thread has started you already knew I am gonna do wtf I want and that is going to be my approach to P99.

So do tell, where did I get owned? I got caught, I admitted it, I pointed out flaws in rules, I pointed out that Douchegaard is a.....douche.

Is critical thinking hard for you or something?

Well, to me it seems like you got owned when you admitted you were breaking the rules and then you started saying that the rules are broken.

To me it sounds like "I screwed up, but you guys are wrong too!" only based on your interpretation. I find your attempt at rules lawyering to be quite sad.

Anyone with common sense knows to just sit and enjoy the game without trying to find loop holes to get ahead on a free server.

You are not standing up for yourself, because nothing that happens here really matters. You can only "stand up for yourself and not cower" when something actually affects your life. If this affects your life, then you are a sad little man, sorry to say.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:08 PM
VIP / Contributor

I think you are forgetting that the staff doesn't answer to you.. you ask questions to the staff and hope they are answered. You are trying to justify rule breaking. It's not a grey zone if a player turned you in and had hard proof of you breaking the rules.

Of course, you can try and train over and over again with your 1000 proxies. It still won't change the fact that you are a colossal douchebag.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 04-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Old 04-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Aviak

1000 MORE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Old 04-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you are forgetting that the staff doesn't answer to you.. you ask questions to the staff and hope they are answered. You are trying to justify rule breaking. It's not a grey zone if a player turned you in and had hard proof of you breaking the rules.

Of course, you can try and train over and over again with your 1000 proxies. It still won't change the fact that you are a colossal douchebag.
Well, I could have quietly walked away and never looked back but that was just the icing on the cake with Uthgaard. He acts and then possibly answers questions later if he feels like it. I never liked his methods and rarely agree with his decisions.

I was in the wrong by even mentioning a cash trade. I knew it as I wrote the email and even thought twice about throwing it in there as an option. I just pointed out that what Aoelwind (sp?) and Uthgaard posted about RMT did not state anything about even entertaining / mentioning a cash trade possibility.

That's the difference between the classic experience vs emulated. On live servers GM's were helpful and really wanted to solve problems. They involved themselves.

Here, so far it seems some GM's put serious efforts into helping and resolving. Douchegaard is the exception. Hence my attitude at just saying "fuck it" in regards to him.

So yeah, my 1000 proxies may get some use. Who knows, maybe I'll recruit a few people. The possibilities are endless when ya just say fuck it.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Well, I could have quietly walked away and never looked back but that was just the icing on the cake with Uthgaard. He acts and then possibly answers questions later if he feels like it. I never liked his methods and rarely agree with his decisions.

I was in the wrong by even mentioning a cash trade. I knew it as I wrote the email and even thought twice about throwing it in there as an option. I just pointed out that what Aoelwind (sp?) and Uthgaard posted about RMT did not state anything about even entertaining / mentioning a cash trade possibility.

That's the difference between the classic experience vs emulated. On live servers GM's were helpful and really wanted to solve problems. They involved themselves.

Here, so far it seems some GM's put serious efforts into helping and resolving. Douchegaard is the exception. Hence my attitude at just saying "fuck it" in regards to him.

So yeah, my 1000 proxies may get some use. Who knows, maybe I'll recruit a few people. The possibilities are endless when ya just say fuck it.
You are truly a coward and can't accept responsibility for your poor decision or actions.

Secondly, these GMs and Devs are not being paid, therefore they can act as they please - their choice is to not please you.

You sound like the most narcissistic person ever. So do whatever it is you've been threatening to do for over 7 pages and get it over with.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
... The possibilities are endless when ya just say fuck it.
Are you for real? That is something that someone who is about to go on a suicidal rampage would say. Except you sound like an even bigger tool because its a computer game and you are talking about extracting revenge through proxies.

Take a step back from the fucking computer buddy.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are truly a coward and can't accept responsibility for your poor decision or actions.

Secondly, these GMs and Devs are not being paid, therefore they can act as they please - their choice is to not please you.

You sound like the most narcissistic person ever. So do whatever it is you've been threatening to do for over 7 pages and get it over with.
Also I would like to point out that I did play as a guide on live for about 2 years. We were always told to have as little involvement with player happenings as possible.

If there was a camp dispute or loot dispute, we were asked to let the players know to figure things out amongst themselves. We were only to get involved when it came to blatant training or KSing.