Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding here - no ruling has been made. The petition is back up for dispute, and will be reviewed by IB leadership as well as TMO leadership. Basically, we are back to the drawing board because TMO insists they can prove beyond a doubt they didn't train anyone.

But I guess we should just stop reviewing or allowing GM decisions to be petitioned if they have the acronym TMO in them.

And again, yes - the suspension was repealed before any dragons spawned on purpose because if TMO ends up having a valid case, they shouldn't be barred from attacking targets that spawn. If TMO ends up being full of shit, they're losing more by complaining.
I think you're going to be surprised Derubael. Rarely is evidence this blatant and obvious.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Incanus;1553711]So TMO makes dozens of posts across R&F about how they're going to "go hard" outside VP and bring all of their VP characters, yet a good % of your guild decides to leave characters in VP for the hell of it? I'm not an idiot, I know this makes zero sense./QUOTE]

I have a perma parked warrior in VP that I use, and my main is not in VP - clueless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: As a side note, TMO had a number of characters camped in VP because... they were suspended from VP. Most players were afraid to log in to move their toons that were already camped out in the zone - I know this because we've been getting petitions for characters to be moved out of VP all week. This isn't exactly news or surprising.
Are you dense?
Old 07-28-2014, 11:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So TMO makes dozens of posts across R&F about how they're going to "go hard" outside VP and bring all of their VP characters, yet a good % of your guild decides to leave characters in VP for the hell of it? I'm not an idiot, I know this makes zero sense.

Prove it?

You realize most people in the guild have 3-4 60's and leaving a toon in VP is nothing right? I know it's hard for BDA to get 46+ for fear clears while other guilds are clearing it, but this is not the case for us.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

We all know what happens when TMO gets bullshit suspensions reversed.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2014, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you dense?
Seems like you misquoted?
Old 07-28-2014, 11:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like you misquoted?
I think he misquoted.

Derubael is doing God's work. A true patriot if I ever did see one.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize most people in the guild have 3-4 60's and leaving a toon in VP is nothing right?
There's like, 8 class C or FFA mobs outside of VP going into window. If TMO really wanted to "go hard" outside of VP, they wouldn't have useless characters logged inside of a zone that they're not allowed to raid in. Especially when it's super trivial to just move them somewhere useful and then move them back after tomorrow for next week.

So essentially you're admitting that TMO members are lazy and/or bad, or something else. There's no alternative option.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's like, 8 class C or FFA mobs outside of VP going into window. If TMO really wanted to "go hard" outside of VP, they wouldn't have useless characters logged inside of a zone that they're not allowed to raid in. Especially when it's super trivial to just move them somewhere useful and then move them back after tomorrow for next week.

So essentially you're admitting that TMO members are lazy and/or bad, or something else. There's no alternative option.
Considering the evidence we have that the suspension was unjust, many of us had characters in the vicinity of VP due to expecting the suspension being repealed.

Seems like it all worked out better than expected.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Getting warmer.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:

You keep saying this....Not sure where it comes from.

I was lazy and left my VP toon in VP, because I have 2 others to raid with.

Is this hard to understand?

I logged in, took 15 minutes for us to get a raid force there. This is people OT hammering and running. Not our fault that IB is bad. Clearly you are Chest incognito. I ran some tests and you seem to be just as retarded as he. Science proves this.