Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

The real issue here is it's in some people's interest to create the same circumstances and thus benefits for themselves artificially. This comes with the rules as they are.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you guys realize on the last ffa repop IB/FE only killed 2 mobs collectively outside of VP? That would be as if they raided as one guild, anyway.

where is this coming from?
For once Tass is right on target
Old 01-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

I don't think the GMs would want to penalize people for teaming up or making alliances. It's possible that one of the guilds that team up may get nothing for the kill besides the satisfaction of helping and seeing another raid mob. That's all up to the guilds on what type of agreements they set up. By teaming up it's not the same reward and situation as fighting themselves and if this is pure jealousy of the fact that they are simply seeing a couple extra raid mobs then by all means any other guilds can do the same. I am not seeing the issue here, but I do see where you're coming from. They aren't automatically getting loot and all that just being invited to team up and help. I don't see anything game breaking or anything that's giving them much of an advantage over anyone else aside from seeing 1 or 2 more raid mobs. I don't think they want to control the guilds to that extent... there needs to be room for guilds to work together, make alliances and dictate agreements. I can't imagine they would ever say they can't raid themselves because they helped another guild get the kill. If they had a problem with this then surely they would have had a rule against it and surely they talked about it as I couldn't see how the alliance of FE/IB would slip their minds. Just my thoughts. Not saying the discussion should end or anything and maybe they can chime in on what I am saying and if that's their position. I don't raid yet and don't talk much about it so it would feel pretty good if I got it right. If I am wrong then okay, bring on the flames I guess, but looking in from the outside, this is just what came to my mind, but just trying to add at least something to the discussion. (Maybe they do get to loot with the same chances, I don't know, but still that should be up to them on making an agreement right?)

Sorry for the WoT and thank you if you made it to the end!
Last edited by NextGenesis88; 01-22-2014 at 09:39 PM..
Old 01-22-2014, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For once Tass is right on target
I'm always on target, usually just shooting from a different perspective!

But seriously this post is low grade RNF troll material.

Make friends, form alliances...or don't and get better.

If you compared TMO's numbers to FE/IB's numbers combined, they're almost always equal or in the same neighborhood. If we're able to team up when we're both low on numbers or work separately when we're flush with numbers, why should that be against the rules?

That just means we're taking more time to organize/plan for things, and making concessions with one another in order to make the alliance work for both parties.

Just seems to me that anyone having an issue with this is either against guilds working together, or has no one to work with them.

Not really sure where this post is coming from out of the blue anyway, kind of odd.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
Banned

Stop talking about fight club.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop talking about fight club.
The one fucking rule and you're breaking it.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Banned

This thread is like a twilight zone episode where only Jeremy is making sense and no one else seems to be able to comprehend what he is pointing out.

Being able to decide when or when not the bag limit applies to you by splitting or jointing is not really fair, you shouldn't have control of how it's applied.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

They know it's bullshit yet defend it nonetheless because it is in their interest to do so. The only person here from the other side that has acknowledged it needs to be addressed is Unbrella. Props to him for looking towards doing the right thing instead of being an obstinate moran and provoking a stupid escalation.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Fire Giant

IB and FE are different guilds. If they want to join forces to compete they can. If they dont want to join forces to compete, they dont have to. If any guild in any bracket wants to join forces to kill a mob, they can. If they dont want to, they dont have to. The only restriction that is relevant is in the case of joining forces each guild would be restricted by the bag limit. If one guild merely helps another guild pull a mob, and that mob is then killed, then both guilds add one to their kill list.

Stop being idiots.
Last edited by Tanthallas; 01-23-2014 at 08:59 AM..
Old 01-23-2014, 08:58 AM
Banned

Most jelly we can raid together and part ways like nothing happened, almost like fuck buddies..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread