Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

I got a claim with the new server and started building. Sent in 15 bug reports. mostly cosmetic/text/real minor stuff.

the mirror thing doesn't work for me, just brings up the map. Hasn't really been make or break. there are other ways to get stuff put in. claims are small enough that you shouldn't be making anything large enough to take a lot of time for it to matter.

the buffer around claims is ridiculously huge IMO. Atleast on the horizontal axis. The vertical axis has a much smaller buffer.

Before they did the claim clean-up today did anyone try making a second claim within the buffer of their first?

Also, anyone make templates yet? I am curious as to whether or not we can put them up for trade or not yet. I have some things in mind but dont want to give my idea's away before i can put them up for trade.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

I'm not worried about Smed, the dude gets drunk when the NDA is in place and goes on to a stream and basically tells the dude fuck the NDA just stream. Next day the NDA is abolished, and I'd like to think that drunk Smed had something to do with it.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

K now that I got over the initial shock of this game not being what I expected... it's actually kind of fun.

Streaming & will answer questions in chat.

http://www.twitch.tv/secretseq/
Old 02-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_gnoll_pup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K now that I got over the initial shock of this game not being what I expected... it's actually kind of fun.

Streaming & will answer questions in chat.

http://www.twitch.tv/secretseq/
The typical Twitch channel, an hour later and its offline again...will try to catch it another time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2014, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

If you guys seen my post on the alpha forums, they are letting us keep our templates from alpha into closed, and open beta. That makes things more interesting. Not only are we gettign early access to learn controls, but we keep what we did. EDIT - or atleast the patterns for it.
Last edited by Nuggie; 02-06-2014 at 11:13 PM..
Closed Thread