Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 12:06 AM
Large Rat

Hey guys, about Harla Dar: it was a while ago but I remember she was the only dragon I could solo as a 60 Bard, by Charm Kiting and suiciding wildlife onto her to whittle her down.

I thought the unique aspect about her (compared to the other WW Dragons) was that she couldn't summon, but now I'm thinking it might be that she didn't have a Disenchant AE, like all the others have, which messes up bards unless you can keep up a garbage buff in the top slot of your Charm constantly. It could have been that.

To counter summoning while charm kiting, you only need to be able to recharm a pet within the 6 second summon tick and sick it back in the mob, then heal, with song and the bard kunark bp click, between charm drops. You also need to be proactive and find a new pet before your existing one dies, and kite it around somewhere away from HD (but not too far). I would usually gather up as many as I could find and kite them around an area where, when I was summoned and stunned, the animals wouldn't all come and murdilate me, but I still had easy access to Charm one. You won't be summoned as long as your pet (or anything other than you, really) keeps agro.
Last edited by Lokked; 08-30-2015 at 12:09 AM..
Closed Thread