Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Kobold

Skip luclin. Remove POK. Make an epic quest to get an item with group port to tranquility. Remove droppable trash loot so it doesnt mess with classic economy. Regular PoP progression at 60 without AA would be fun. Grummus, terris, sarayrn, MB and 7th hammer are all reasonable fights with loot that fits the era. Then i guess you could do BoT and storm. Aerindar would be tough be doesnt have much hp, possibly doable. Ryddadar would be impossible, same with mithmarr. Bertox is impossible, probably couldnt even kill the lifetap mini to get down there.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:31 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When omens of war came out, it was tied to the discord server and the priests of discord. The entire story of the expansion made it sound like every zone in there was gonna be a pvp arena. Maybe OOW with pvp enabled?
Oh, I meant like actual arenas from WoW. Like, you queue up with 1 or 2 other people, and you fight against another team. Rating comes into play, etc.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 09-25-2016, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you have some, post them and we'll praise you!
Also - I know it's a difficult concept, and I hate to bring it up, but...Uh well...gosh this is hard. Let me just say it straight out: as it turns out, someone can have opinions about things that aren't the same as yours, and they are still valid. As it turns out, you are not exactly right in all your opinions. At least, that's the best info we have right now, we have our BEST guys working on it, I can assure you of that, and if it turns out that you actually ARE right in all your opinions we'll let you know immediately.
you are the type of person I relish kicking from the group without warning.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Hehe, if I were in your group I'd relish being kicked.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:02 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skip luclin. Remove POK. Make an epic quest to get an item with group port to tranquility. Remove droppable trash loot so it doesnt mess with classic economy. Regular PoP progression at 60 without AA would be fun. Grummus, terris, sarayrn, MB and 7th hammer are all reasonable fights with loot that fits the era. Then i guess you could do BoT and storm. Aerindar would be tough be doesnt have much hp, possibly doable. Ryddadar would be impossible, same with mithmarr. Bertox is impossible, probably couldnt even kill the lifetap mini to get down there.
Damn skip AAs?

I kinda like the idea of skipping Luclin haha
Old 09-26-2016, 07:49 AM
Kobold

The expansion which revamped Highold / Commonlands / Freeport area

Just for the forums drama - not because that was actually a good thing.
Old 09-26-2016, 08:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The expansion which revamped Highold / Commonlands / Freeport area

Just for the forums drama - not because that was actually a good thing.
I was triggered just reading post
Old 09-26-2016, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

I was never a huge fan of Luclin, but thats because at that time i was SUUUPER casual, and Luclin still wasn't friendly towards the solo players. When PoP came out it made it easy for me to jump into planes groups and the AA stuff was awesome.

I would LOOOOVEE to see PoP without the books, bazaar or guild house. I honestly think it would make for a really good expac that even the super hard core CLASSIC ONLY dudes would enjoy after after they got over the initial shock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asher
Old 09-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would LOOOOVEE to see PoP without the books, bazaar or guild house. I honestly think it would make for a really good expac that even the super hard core CLASSIC ONLY dudes would enjoy after after they got over the initial shock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so how would u get to pok without the books?
Old 09-27-2016, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

By default I'd have to say Luclian and PoP since I gave up right before Ykesha's release.

I would have liked them more if it wasn't for the instant travel and the nexus/bazaar
Closed Thread