Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2019, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still counts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair , sorry to the rest
Old 12-20-2019, 10:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your welcome for letting you 3rd wheel at the end.
Doesn't matter. Had sex.
Old 12-20-2019, 11:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Code of Conduct:

A member of Azure Guard thrives to encourage fun, civility and fair-play within the P99 community. They will always conduct themselves in a friendly, honest and ethical manner.

(Were a great bunch of players, until AM merged and lead)

A member of Azure Guard will not willingly engage in any malicious, deceptive, or discourteous behavior. They will not engage in any activity which will reflect poorly on themselves or the guild. Actions such as kill stealing, training, thievery, fraud, or harassment will not be tolerated.

(Clearly have no idea what a train is)

A Member of Azure Guard will not quarrel, bicker, insult, heckle or disparage another player/guild in a public channel, both in and out of game.

(Clearly officers have little control of new members)

Failure to comply with this policy will result in disciplinary action or guild removal.

(Clearly not a enforced rule)

That was AG, but now it's run by a few AM. They ruined their own guild till it fell apart and members DKP dumped and bailed, now it's AG turn. Start the DKP dumping.
Old 12-21-2019, 01:04 AM
Kobold

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...22/014/7e4.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/vzvwd.jpg
Old 12-21-2019, 01:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownUnder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Code of Conduct:

A member of Azure Guard thrives to encourage fun, civility and fair-play within the P99 community. They will always conduct themselves in a friendly, honest and ethical manner.

(Were a great bunch of players, until AM merged and lead)

A member of Azure Guard will not willingly engage in any malicious, deceptive, or discourteous behavior. They will not engage in any activity which will reflect poorly on themselves or the guild. Actions such as kill stealing, training, thievery, fraud, or harassment will not be tolerated.

(Clearly have no idea what a train is)

A Member of Azure Guard will not quarrel, bicker, insult, heckle or disparage another player/guild in a public channel, both in and out of game.

(Clearly officers have little control of new members)

Failure to comply with this policy will result in disciplinary action or guild removal.

(Clearly not a enforced rule)

That was AG, but now it's run by a few AM. They ruined their own guild till it fell apart and members DKP dumped and bailed, now it's AG turn. Start the DKP dumping.
Don’t get me started on our Code of Conduct. Many members had me because I’m all sorts a PC police and get agro on code violations.

<Gravity>
Old 12-21-2019, 04:51 AM
Kobold

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t get me started on our Code of Conduct. Many members had me because I’m all sorts a PC police and get agro on code violations.
Are they more of a very general guideline? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Like raid/sever rules. Some rules are meant to be bent, while other rules can be repeatedly broken and not enforced by GM's? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Was that a movie quote? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]