Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I usually just battle it out with the dickheads that try to steal camps or think they can claim a zone as theirs, oggok is a fun place.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:24 PM
Banned

Imagine talking to your group about the live progress of a thread in rants n flames. and then posting screenshots of said group convo on that thread

Whilst omitting names of your toons or group members, or having a shred of certainty that the subject of the group convo is actually the person you are referencing from that thread.

Your tank needs a heal, nm he's dead. You were tabbed out imagining.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine talking to your group about the live progress of a thread in rants n flames. and then posting screenshots of said group convo on that thread

Whilst omitting names of your toons or group members, or having a shred of certainty that the subject of the group convo is actually the person you are referencing from that thread.

Your tank needs a heal, nm he's dead. You were tabbed out imagining.
Lol for real. This guy is apparently beloved in game (according to him) but won’t tell anyone who he is while trying to flame anyone who disagrees with him on his whining rant thread. We’ve got a real tough badass over here! By the way has he told you he was in special forces? Lololololol
Old 07-16-2020, 12:43 PM
Banned

Yeah that dude was special forces as much as I was king of planet earth. My step-sister is a doctor with some SOF unit. For all my efforts to try and get inside info, she won't talk about jack shit. Nothing, not even a hint on the wind.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

I like League of Legends
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)

Guild Leader <Guardians of the Mossy Log>
Old 07-16-2020, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Without darkness there is no light.

EQ is a horrible place, filled with horrible people...which allows you to appreciate the friends and security you can carve out for yourself in Norrath.

Without horrible people, EQ would not be a game worth playing. Ironic, but true.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:00 PM
Banned

OK people need to realize that the veneer of civilization is very very VERY thin. All of us are a tiny minute step away from absolute savagery, just most folks don't realize it.

The internet enables people to remove or ignore their own veil of civility. Any online interactions reflect who that person truly is underneath the disguise they wear when interacting with other humans in the real world.

Simply put the internet is a mirror of the true human soul. If you think you are one of those people who is genuinely kind, friendly, amenable... maybe you are. But the majority of you who think that lack any third person sense or are completely delusional.

The behavior of bad actors in games or forums or anything online is a reflection of that individual's true nature. Unfettered, unabashed, open expression of their indifference and disdain of others around them.

In rare cases, there is true kindness and genuine care for another person.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

What if you're a really nice person who likes to push buttons.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that dude was special forces as much as I was king of planet earth. My step-sister is a doctor with some SOF unit. For all my efforts to try and get inside info, she won't talk about jack shit. Nothing, not even a hint on the wind.
You clearly have no knowledge of the SF community. You realize that anyone who gets an 18X contract has a 90% graduation rate, right? The only people who think it's an accomplishment are pogues and civilians.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Well you think they pass out 18X contracts to just anyone? Hell, I had to beg and plead for my 14X and that was only offered to the top 25.
Closed Thread