Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2020, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

You could see a doctor and get tested, or you could just make up your own diagnosis, but since the doctor and tests are made up by alien commies, what can you trust besides that the earth could be flat until you have been to space yourself.
Old 12-18-2020, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could see a doctor and get tested, or you could just make up your own diagnosis, but since the doctor and tests are made up by alien commies, what can you trust besides that the earth could be flat until you have been to space yourself.
Lol not even bro, how do you know they didnt just strap you into a video screen ride like Disney land.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Doh! Frick'n communists! They have thought of everything!
Old 12-18-2020, 05:34 PM
VIP / Contributor

10k covid cases here today

also im pretty sure i had covid, and it was fucking awful with flu like symptoms.

'it's just the flu' is pretty accurate because the flu is also a virus in itself
they aren't treatable with antibodies, and antiviral medication is the only thing that will work to shorten, but not treat it.
the flu and coronavirus both spread in the different ways

HOWEVER

the version of a virus you know as 'the coronavirus', or 'covid-19' is actually much more deadlier. it's not 'just the flu', statistics show it's not 'just the flu', and people have died en masse to 'just the flu'.

so it's not just the flu. it's deadlier. like humans evolved from primates, the virus evolved from the flu in some form by attaching to different hosts, by mutating as more people caught it, et all.

there's not a vaccine immediately available because it's not treatable nor preventable. the 'vaccines' used to prevent covid are medical miracles that are incredible feats of engineering, but they also have science backing them. this stuff has been in development on lab mice since this game came out. there's been plenty of trial and error, but no human trials and of course, no real results.

the funding was granted to these people that are working tirelessly on new tech like mRNA-based vaccines, which have *never* been used on humans before.

it's impossible to tell if there are long-term effects, because we simply do not know now and won't for 4 years. all other vaccines have gone through clinical trials for 4 years.

so, if you get offered a vaccine, i'd decline till it's been tested for years, or if it's a matter of life and death for your current daily work responsibilities.

covid's real, and those cases are real and are climbing because, just like the flu, it comes back EVERY winter and there's a shot you can get to help prevent it based on the data that's in the wild for it. the fact that we're actually getting something to stop covid in its tracks is a marvel of modern medicine... if it works.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Last edited by Secrets; 12-18-2020 at 05:45 PM..
Old 12-18-2020, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.cityfertility.com.au/fer...able%20quality.
Old 12-18-2020, 06:35 PM
Banned

All this vaccine talk is pointless when 50% of the population wont take it
Old 12-18-2020, 06:36 PM
Banned

I'll take the vax first to contribute my share to herd immunity.

"A Coward die a thousand deaths" - tupac
Old 12-18-2020, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That definitely sounds shitty, but given that you said your symptoms were "classic flu-like", how do you know it wasn't just a strain of influenza?

In 4th grade I got a bad flu and was sick for a week with a fever of 104, I was hallucinating and vomitting constantly. I also continued to feel generally lethargic for a month, and I was only 10. Had covid been a thing in the world at the time, I might have been tempted to attribute it to covid also.
The only reason I think it was covid vs the classic flu is because I had breathing issues. Pretty bad actually. Forgot to mention that. No matter how sick i've been in the past, I never had breathing issues like i did this last time in Feb.

Also, you guys have to realize that in Early Feb..... people weren't really getting tested for Covid like they are now.
Old 12-18-2020, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Stopping in to say you guys are a bunch of pussies, its pathetic
Old 12-18-2020, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only reason I think it was covid vs the classic flu is because I had breathing issues. Pretty bad actually. Forgot to mention that. No matter how sick i've been in the past, I never had breathing issues like i did this last time in Feb.

Also, you guys have to realize that in Early Feb..... people weren't really getting tested for Covid like they are now.
Yes but it's important to minimize the possibility you may have had COVID, because after 8 months of advocating for the murder of hundreds of thousands of Americans there is a lot of emotional capital invested in never, ever admitting to oneself that one was wrong. If we can hold out hope that COVID is a complete entire hoax we may not be culpable for treason and murder at the behest of capital. If the Earth is flat we might just be the adults in the room.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-18-2020 at 06:51 PM..
Closed Thread