Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2020, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeeesus buddy, did you just accuse the staff of corruption? This is a christmas thread. jeeesus. You seem like a BDA lotus member.
Casual staff bashing is definitely on the increase on the forums. It's sad.
Old 12-24-2020, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaldaben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure in the hell did. only one reason why I can think of when people blatantly break the rules and continue to get away with it. And I am no longer playing p99 as of a few days ago. After Smash's little stunt and watching one guild train people on raids and pull through floors and shit with no repercussions, like ive said before I will gladly pay the 15 bucks a month or play for free on live and not deal with that crap.

we are sharing "our loot" - Smash. its clear that ST sees this server as their own and what ever crumbs people get they will delve out how they see fit. in the mean time they will continue to exploit and train anyone who gets in their way and get away with it.
I’m not a fan of it either, but welcome to classic. Not sure what you expected to be different
Old 12-25-2020, 01:30 AM
Kobold

Honest question:

If Seal Team is "giving away loot" does this mean no Seal Team member will be rolling on loots? Considering they're 1/3 of the server, this fact may impact my desire to join.
Old 12-25-2020, 03:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xersius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honest question:

If Seal Team is "giving away loot" does this mean no Seal Team member will be rolling on loots? Considering they're 1/3 of the server, this fact may impact my desire to join.
We are supplementing the loot that drops at these events with items from our guild bank that we have accumulated over the last year. When it comes to ST philosophy we are very much in favor of inclusive events. Anyone at the event, ST or not, should have an equal opportunity to enjoy the event and the rewards from it. Everyone that plays p99 shares one thing in common... we have the same hobby. Let us take the holiday raids as an opportunity to enjoy and share our love of this nerdy hobby together 8).
Old 12-25-2020, 12:39 PM
Kobold

So its not ST giving away "their loot" or ST unilaterally choosing not to compete, it's just a standard open raid with a caveat that ST is additionally donating some prizes to hand out that all players of the server, even their own, have a shot at obtaining. Gotcha - generous of you guys to donate loot to the open raids. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2020, 01:01 PM
Aviak

Hope everyone who makes it enjoys the open raids today. Merry Christmas. This Green tradition will continue on despite the vocal minority here with negative feelings. Open raids are what make Green special and are near and dear to those who host them.

We're all one community with the same passion, let's come together and have some fun.
Old 12-25-2020, 02:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

where will he informaion be posted?
it isn't clear to this nerd.

excited to see you in-game, nerds.
Old 12-25-2020, 07:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delekhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope everyone who makes it enjoys the open raids today. Merry Christmas. This Green tradition will continue on despite the vocal minority here with negative feelings. Open raids are what make Green special and are near and dear to those who host them.

We're all one community with the same passion, let's come together and have some fun.
I didn’t read anyone against the event but the attitudes around it but I bet next years will be lit af if everyone can get ahead of it sooner than like 5 days before it.

No1 wants to play this shit game on Xmas anyway except the crustiest of nerds, it’s just now they can actually play elf sim 1999 instead of Wall Watch 1999 it’s a self give Xmas present

I’d laff hard tho if some targets get sniped
Old 12-30-2020, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your mastery of the english language is poor if you think that is what "given" means.

preposition: "taking into account"
haha smooth brain hair split
Closed Thread