Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

If you got covid and didn't die ur a bitch
Old 07-22-2021, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you got covid and didn't die ur a bitch
I didn't get covid, because its fake. If you died, you died to a bad cold. Sorry about your luck, nature is a bitch.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Im aware covid is fake since the first time i heard it muttered by some pussy.

My point is that of you are going to be alive and tell me u got the sniffles ur a bitch
Old 07-22-2021, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Rep. Madison Cawthorn vows that if the GOP gains control of the House in 2022, he will "make sure that consequences are doled out" to Dr. Anthony Fauci. "We want to prosecute this guy to the full ability of the law."
Old 07-22-2021, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rep. Madison Cawthorn vows that if the GOP gains control of the House in 2022, he will "make sure that consequences are doled out" to Dr. Anthony Fauci. "We want to prosecute this guy to the full ability of the law."
What's up with this republican party? Their delusions about COVID lost them every branch of the Federal Government, and somehow they think by doubling down on their loser strategy it will win them the next one? LOL can't wait for next falls shit show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Covid is real, only idiots deny that, it's just not very dangerous. Sick old people are extremely at risk, and in many cases *more so*, from the common cold, the flu, and pnemonia, not to mention a litany of other maladies. We do not as a society respond this way for any of those other diseases. It's absolutely insane that taking a measured, reasonable position to covid hysteria makes you some kind of right wing nutjob. No, you sir are the nutjob.

And then you say: "Lol you think the vaccine is injecting you with microchips!". No, that is insane. But also, you are insane. Two things can be true at once.
Last edited by Ooloo; 07-22-2021 at 09:10 PM..
Old 07-22-2021, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Covid is real, only idiots deny that, it's just not very dangerous. Sick old people are extremely at risk, and in many cases *more so*, from the common cold, the flu, and pnemonia, not to mention a litany of other maladies. We do not as a society respond this way for any of those other diseases. It's absolutely insane that taking a measured, reasonable position to covid hysteria makes you some kind of right wing nutjob. No, you sir are the nutjob.

And then you say: "Lol you think the vaccine is injecting you with microchips!". No, that is insane. But also, you are insane. Two things can be true at once.
wtf are you talking about?

your name is a middle finger.

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf are you talking about?

your name is a middle finger.
Heh yeah I just noticed that. Was not intentional I just liked the symmetry.

Anyway I'm talking about the general attitude that is obviously common on the left. You can say "wtf are you talking about" but I made a pretty clear and concise point you simply didn't respond to.

I'm on the left as well, and for that reason I get kind of disturbed when I see this kind of mindless uncritical groupthink set in.
Old 07-22-2021, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get kind of disturbed when I see this kind of mindless uncritical groupthink set in.
I don't believe you are who you say you are, nor that you take a measured approach to 'covid hysteria' the 'hysteria' part gives it away.

A 'measured response' to a highly pathogenic virus is what the CDC recommended. Mask, social distance, close down high traffic social areas, limit contact with other people. Anything other than that response is an irresponsible response. These are facts.

Covid had over 7 times the deaths of influenza, it was the third leading cause for death in the U.S. behind heart disease and cancer. This is a fact.

You can be as skeptical as you want, but when every health care facility is literally begging people to get vaccinated and taking precautions, listen up. Quit being arrogant and listen to the professionals.

Quote:

Old 07-22-2021, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Free ride is over fat boy
Closed Thread