Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He sure is friend, it sounds like you're in favor of fathers sexually approaching their daughters! I applaud you for your courage! You sound like a real go-getter! I know your own father is very proud of how often you've sexually perused your sisters or cousins, blood is blood after all! Ha ha! Keep on truckin! I'm sure your mother is clapping at the idea of continuing your bloodline with your own daughter!
You must have missed Biden’s daughters diary leak where she details how she was forced to shower with biden, who is a confirmed pedophile (perhaps where his son gets it; he was getting taken care of by his underage cousin in a hotel)

I especially love how these TDS folks change the subject to someone who’s no longer president because they’re still mad about it, and because they can’t simply defend biden lol
Old 01-26-2022, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must have missed Biden’s daughters diary leak where she details how she was forced to shower with biden, who is a confirmed pedophile (perhaps where his son gets it; he was getting taken care of by his underage cousin in a hotel)

I especially love how these TDS folks change the subject to someone who’s no longer president because they’re still mad about it, and because they can’t simply defend biden lol
Remember when “leaked” Hillary Clinton email said there was a child sex ring in a pizza place. This caused some deranged alt right wack job who got arrested to visit and try to shoot up the place.

Seek help.
Old 01-26-2022, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when “leaked” Hillary Clinton email said there was a child sex ring in a pizza place. This caused some deranged alt right wack job who got arrested to visit and try to shoot up the place.

Seek help.
Can I interest you in $60,000 worth of hot dogs, some delicious chestnut sauce, or any other confirmed pedophile code words at this years Obama family pool party?
Old 01-26-2022, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

I cant believe Biden's plan is literally to just do cold war 2

lol

This is nuts.
Old 01-26-2022, 01:51 PM
Banned

Why not "liberal" presidents have done it before
Old 01-26-2022, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

I was just thinking "the cold war wasn't so bad, the 1980s were fun and the nuke movies were dope"

Then I remember forgot the cold war was the 1960s where people were hiding under their desks and any day could be their last.

We probably think this is a video game.
Old 01-26-2022, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I interest you in $60,000 worth of hot dogs, some delicious chestnut sauce, or any other confirmed pedophile code words at this years Obama family pool party?
60k doesn't sound like a lot for government hot dogs. Procurement is a nasty skank.
Old 01-26-2022, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
60k doesn't sound like a lot for government hot dogs. Procurement is a nasty skank.
Hot dogs are gay prosties

And Obama ordered 60k worth for a small, private pool party

Hmm
Old 01-26-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hot dogs are gay prosties

And Obama ordered 60k worth for a small, private pool party

Hmm
Government prostitutes would cost way more than that.
Old 01-26-2022, 02:43 PM
Banned

Now just imagine how much wars on abstract concepts cost and that 60k on gay prostitutes seems like a bargain
Closed Thread