Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasbin, you misunderstand, I'm not referring to any one event, or saying IB are alone in that mindset. As for me being mad? Not really....I don't value a raid mob kill much as some do, items in general are not a priority for me, nor do I treat the game like a job where I have to show off my ability every chance I get.

I mean how you guys don't get bored from doing the same easy encounters day after day, is just beyond me. Take the other day for example, when we cleared the way to Dracoliche in Fear specifically for Divinity, and IB just comes in and takes the mob they didn't even earn the path to. There's only one word for that, and it's "Greed," no respect for anything.
If you don't like the server rules, campaign to have them changed.
Divinity leaders have communicated to me personally their desire to fight for and earn what they get, so why you're here asking for handouts on their behalf is beyond me.

You sure you're not just mad that you tried your ass off to get in IB, yet we rejected you? Don't be mad bro, just try and get in with a crew that is more your style. Don't hate the players man, the game was set up like this; we're just playing.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by AexDestroy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same here. Ive been in Trans for 3 weeks now, and Ive never had any beef with IB before hand and still dont.

Its a game. To the victor go the spoils.
If you have problems here, its only because someone beat you to the punch.
I think as a community we should all just recognize this and STFU for the most part.

If you're in a guild and its not doing the best it could, its just as much your responsibility as your guild-mates and leaders to do something about it.

So as a proud P99 player, Im here to say, Im up for the challenge.

Steal my loot, it will spawn again.
Steal my camp, you will sleep.
But Im always available for buffs, ports, and help in anyway I can, regardless of who you are or the tag you wear.

Here here! (cept Indasha.. burn in hell..)
Old 03-15-2010, 02:16 AM
Orc

just came to laugh at how serious everyone here is....

kthx bye

if this was real life you guys could just fight and get it overwith. unfortunately its a pve video game so this kind of stupid bickering goes on for weeks and weeks.

i know it's none of my business.. just sayin it sucks there's no way to settle this, you guys seem pretty serious lol.. meet up somewhere and do work!

my money is on the dude w/ a baseball bat in his avatar
Old 03-15-2010, 02:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So killing raid names 24/7 persistantly without letting any other guild have a shot, is "being #1"? I see....so what defines a good player now then? How often he kills a named?

To me, doing something challenging within the game, that the majority of the population cannot or does not do, is "being #1"....farming mobs whether individually or as a raid/zerg, despite the mobs NOT being challenging in any way....is hardly "being #1", that's just being a guild of farmers banding together for the "greater cause".
Lawl seriously... So how do you rank a guild if not by the number of bosses they kill? You also equate killing a named with killing a boss. There were times that though IB was aware a boss popped (from our trackers before you sad pandas think otherwise) we didn't muster enough people online. (sadly IB can't be on 24/7 apparently we require sleep as well)

So once in a while a competing guild beat us to a spawn point and we gladly respected their first attempt (unlike some other guild I won't name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) It just so happens that those easy bosses you mentioned wiped X guilds and we subsequently killed within our own attempt. What does this mean? The shit is 10 years old, there's a million strat guides online on X boss. We're not claiming to be the best EQ players ever BUT the encounters still require "raid level" execution so it's definitely NOT comparable to soloing in guk.

Second, we don't zerg ok? You might see a lot of IB tags running around but they are mostly alts/apps. We don't just tag any random joe to full membership as you very well know.

Third, that's about the saddest excuse for a self stroking e-peen I've ever seen. Look at me I'm Scrooge the #1 player on the server for being able to duo with a necro to break fear. I'll say this again, playing enchanter does not require a PhD. Average hand eye co-ordination + a bit of experience + not being totally retarded = decent enchanter. There's "plenty" of tricks using charm/mez for a LOT of instances, you don't see us running around telling all our friends and their moms about how great we are do you? Seriously your not "special" get that through your head.

So I'll go back to "farming" raid bosses along with my "band of zerg farmers", while you keep telling us how awesome you are next time you solo something all by yourself.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Oh yeah. and also most of us are pretty damn good. tis why we can down the raid bosses. see, those two correlate. because causation implies correlation.

Nothing against the other paladins on the server, since I've never seen any of them in action. Especially those guys in div who are cool dudes. But if I guest raided with you, you'd see a truly skilled paladin =p
Old 03-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah. and also most of us are pretty damn good. tis why we can down the raid bosses. see, those two correlate. because causation implies correlation.

Nothing against the other paladins on the server, since I've never seen any of them in action. Especially those guys in div who are cool dudes. But if I guest raided with you, you'd see a truly skilled paladin =p
Cleriktar ftw.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:03 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Banned

Hasbinfag is a very young kid who does nothing but troll on forums and ingame for attention no one will ever give him in real life.

Hasbinfag uses hacks, exploits, ninja loots, dupes, everything you can possibly do to cheat on such an easy game him and his guild will do.

Don't know why you people jump everytime he types his giberish, no matter what hasbinfag and his guild does they will never get banned or punished. Only YOU will.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasbinfag is a very young kid who does nothing but troll on forums and ingame for attention no one will ever give him in real life.

Hasbinfag uses hacks, exploits, ninja loots, dupes, everything you can possibly do to cheat on such an easy game him and his guild will do.

Don't know why you people jump everytime he types his giberish, no matter what hasbinfag and his guild does they will never get banned or punished. Only YOU will.
I get excited every time I see a post from Sword. It's always guaranteed to be filled with complete nonsense.

Hilarity, my friend!
Old 03-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasbinfag is a very young kid who does nothing but troll on forums
hehe
Closed Thread