Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha "dunk". "Does not show a conclusive positive relation" is a pretty positive result for a study. Notice they didn't say "shows no positive relation at all", which they would have if it didn't.

It also didn't find any significant risk of using it, it has an extremely safe safety profile at normal human doses. It's worth studying, but you bizarrely root against it actively, for no apparent reason. It's weird.
I don't see why they should use a lower standard of proof for ivermectin than they did for the vaccines, but you do you goon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

Just found out my co-worker’s gf who’s fully vaxxed just tested positive. Apparently she had symptoms, congestion and super tired. My co-worker got tested yesterday, he doesn’t have symptoms but won’t know till tomorrow. I haven’t been near his gf when I was last at his house so only way I could have caught it is from him

I am 1/2 vaxx but also have no symptoms, but going to a big holiday party tonight. Hope I’m not a super spreader…
Old 10-30-2021, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope I’m not a super spreader…

Hope, god's science.
Old 10-30-2021, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope, god's science.
Well what my co-worker and to a lesser extent I have going for us is the max amount of protection, which is anti-bodies from catching it last year + vaxx. I say lesser extent because I am 1/2 vaxx which I can’t change even if I wanted to, see attachment

His gf had vaccine but never had covid

I don’t have time for even a rapid test at this point, and I’m not sure that if I am in some sort of incubation period if a rapid test would even test pos

If his comes back pos I’ll test tomorrow for sure
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-30-2021, 07:44 PM
Banned

I'm always congested and super tired [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Definitely Satan's fault.
Old 10-30-2021, 07:51 PM
Banned

When I had covid, I still ran (empty park at midnight don’t worry didn’t infect no one, otherwise quarantined but I wanted to run to keep my sanity during it, I am a very active/outdoorsy person), but with covid running I had very noticeable lethargy, and muscles felt sore without having a reason to be

Today I did my usual run/hike/run with an improvement in performance from last time even. Nose is dry, no cough, no upset stomach, so if I have it would have to be in incubation or something…
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-30-2021, 07:53 PM
Banned

You're probably fine. I wouldn't stress it.

Most people have given up the notion of quarantine here. So. No controlling covid or its varients.

The virus is forever a part of our genome. We are bonded for eternity.
Last edited by starkind; 10-30-2021 at 07:55 PM..
Old 10-30-2021, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're probably fine. I wouldn't stress it.

Most people have given up the notion of quarantine here. So. No controlling covid or its varients.

The virus is forever a part of our genome. We are bonded for eternity.
No I plan 100% to culture/lab test tomorrow and call out of work mon while waiting on result if his test comes back pos

Then I’ll see what mine comes back, no guarantee I am if he is because I’ve spent far less time around him than he’d spent around his gf before she knew. If I do test positive it will be bittersweet. I would feel like dogshit for having gone to the party (although I plan to keep distance and be outside it’s hella nice out here atm at night). But also glad to get a paid 10 days work off the week when I started playing p99 again (took last week off and made a fairly big in-game purchase today)
Old 10-30-2021, 08:05 PM
Banned

Just make sure vitamins c,k,e.

And get some sleep! Even if EQ.
Old 10-30-2021, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

I had Covid and I just ate the horse paste.
Closed Thread