Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like learning how to play your monk properly and setting up some keybinds so you dont have to click your sneak button and clicking sit/stand to get out of FD like you do here https://youtu.be/I9U_47bAPto?t=2m45s
I like this guy.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 04-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
consider sobriety
IME, p99 raids are best when beer is applied liberally, or is that your point?
Old 04-06-2017, 01:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's see, gnome nevro is doing a train out from entrance to west. This was after the leasing patch so people were still trying to figure out the mechanics of training out. Half way down he loses his skeleton illusion and has to use all his stamina in order to get to the LTK zone out. While attempting to zone out the necro failed to realize that you can't get onto the zone out pad as a gnome without jumping and he had no more stamina. While trying to zone out the train caught up with him and ended up killing a handful of CSG members, not even their entire raid.

But sure, keep accusing people of blatantly training your "raid" even though you weren't even organized and just starting to form up. Used to be the specific player would eat a suspension in a situation like this. But when you send bullshit and lies to the guides in order to get others suspended, you're just digging your own hole.
This would have been 5000x better if the necro had /shouted "ZING!" two seconds before the train arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you be happy with a reskin, new lore and a class re balancing for the new game?
not even new lore. Just flipping the random switch around once on where loot comes from would be more interesting, having to re-map out most of what we 'know' about EQ.

We can't really change up maps or quests too much without a ridiculous amount of DEV work tho.

Having to run around Runnyeye, Najena, CazicThule and all sorts of old world zones looking for sashes and yaks and manastones would be pretty amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably someone junk buffing themselves. What exactly do you think it is?
I think he got something in his eye, which made it tingle.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I made my first character the world felt soo big. There was almost nothing on the internet to tell me where things were going and what was out there. A new game with enough complexity in quests and lore should be able to reproduce the wonder I felt.
You might be looking for these -> Single Player RPGs
Old 04-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Kobold

What did we learn in this thread?
Old 04-07-2017, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Kobold

Hard to believe Swish of all people is parroting the lingo of the alt right. I never had him pegged as a Trump lover, especially not being American.
Closed Thread