Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i need this explained to me. it's a syringe in a parking meter?

i think this is about free drug zones
Old 01-15-2018, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shiner Kosmos is on point, and that's the only way to drink Guinness my good sir.
Where can I get 6 packs. I hate having to buy the shiner family reunion 6-packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried Irish Death the other night, i liked it.
Not sure I can find this in Texas. Looked it up and it seems like something I'd enjoy though
Old 01-15-2018, 01:12 AM
Banned

irish death is poison and tastes like an ash tray. never had a worse morning off 2 beers.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where can I get 6 packs. I hate having to buy the shiner family reunion 6-packs

Not sure I can find this in Texas. Looked it up and it seems like something I'd enjoy though
It's small batch only and only available in the family packs.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:03 PM
Banned

Old 01-15-2018, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when democrats try to woke you.
Old 01-15-2018, 03:30 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

still lolling at how bizzare it is that liberals of all people are pretending haiti isn't a shithole in 2018, especially after the clintons themselves played a major role in fucking it up.

its almost as funny as when they pretended cuban hospitals didn't look like scenes from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well once people admit that the immigration issue is going to have a minimal impact on working class economics -- I don't care.

The reason I hate the issue is because its just a woke test on whether you understand that "black" isn't even a race -- its just a skin reaction and all different kinds of genes exist among those with that skin reaction...mostly the same kind of genes people of white skin color have.

People think that's not true or some conspiracy -- whatever

What pisses me off is they are convinced everything will be fine economically once we get rid of the darkies or the lazy immigrants or what the fuck ever. And its never true. It's propaganda. It's feel good BS for beleaguered working class all-American men.

You might be the one stealing the land from Native Americans. But posting all this shit about immigration fucking working class people economically is the equivalent of being the guy pouring the drinks for them at one of those "negotiations." You know, where you get Chief Bragging Bull drunker than shit and get him to sign the dotted line.

That's all this immigration shit is on Brietbart and fuckin Fox.
i dont think anyone wants to kick out all the black people that's a strawman. there's a big difference between kick out all the darkies, and "slow down the firehose of unskilled people migrating from shithole countries" just kinda shows how out of touch liberals get from reality, everything's gotta be so black and white. no wonder yall obsessed with race.

anyone implying current immigration figures (total amounts, where people are coming from etc) have anything to do with historical immigration are nuts. whole different beast in TYOOL.

Quote:
The reason I hate the issue is because its just a woke test on whether you understand that "black" isn't even a race -- its just a skin reaction and all different kinds of genes exist among those with that skin reaction...mostly the same kind of genes people of white skin color have.
this is very true but it's very unwoke to say that biological variance in people would not lead to differences in the brain when we recognize that it does in every other aspect of human biology. unless you can prove some kind of mechanism where literally everything else about us can vary so much except for exactly the socially uncomfortable things like intelligence, you're cherrypicking the biotruths convenient to your social narrative and casually ignoring ones you're inadvertently supporting the existence of. idk not seeing a lot of white people with sickle cell anemia and i don't think european dna typically causes a wide nasal bridge but maybe we aren't so different and those blood cells are just racist cunts.

race is an outdated simplification of population biology IMO, so really racist isn't something i can be because i don't think race is anything but a social construct thing. i believe people biologically vary and that there are observable trends and averages based on regional adaptations which are most easily separated and recognized by our brains that love to prioritize visual information using skin tone, because it vaguely represents the boundaries of these biological groups in most parts of the world (but also doesn't in others, like for example Africa, which has more genetic variance than the entire rest of the world combined, despite the fact that they mostly visually look like just look like "northern africans" "sub saharans" and "pygmie africans", give or take a couple more visually identifiable groups.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rly fcking stoked Gatmanno is hitting up Off Topic now

tagged and bagged xaanka on ur Premiere Release.

keep the scope on this one, ATG
not really he pointed out that i got a technical term wrong and dunked but he also avoided addressing any of the actual content of my arguments. outside of vernacular, no statement i posted has been demonstrated to be untrue. would be a logical fallacy to say mistakes i made in arguing my point make my conclusions untrue. anyone's welcome to try, but as far as i'm concerned nobody's attempted to engage on regional variance of IQ yet. so until further notice failure to recognize regional disparity in IQ is science denying fake news.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-15-2018 at 03:47 PM..
Old 01-15-2018, 03:46 PM
Banned

liberal "not admitting climate change is man made and happening is denial"

liberal "how dare you say the truth about these countries!"

Clinton Trump Debate 1:

TRUMP: But we need law and order. And we need law and order in the inner cities, because the people that are most affected by what's happening are African-American and Hispanic people. And it's very unfair to them what our politicians are allowing to happen.

HOLT: Secretary Clinton?

CLINTON: Well, I've heard Donald say this at his rallies, and it's really unfortunate that he paints such a dire negative picture of black communities in our country.

TRUMP: Ugh.

it will never cease to amaze me how libtards just want to PRETEND things are not a problem, unless they ahve to do with climate change or trump being a nazi then they're like HOLY SHIT THIS IS REAL IMPORTANT
Last edited by mickmoranis; 01-15-2018 at 03:55 PM..
Old 01-15-2018, 03:50 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

a novel idea: ignoring inner city black on black* crime and whining about cops who are more likely to shoot a white man than a black man on a per-encounter basis, because they're scared to death of media attention and ACLU lawyers, isn't going to solve any of the problems with inner city black communities.

another novel idea: an end to the perpetuation of this violent cycle would not benefit the progressive-left's perceived-inequity racial-unrest driven social agenda, and it would lead to less blacks voting D.

* actually literally most violent crime can be narrowed down to 18-23 year old black males; if you cut this one demographic out the overall black community's crime rate is like the same as anyone's
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-15-2018 at 03:53 PM..
Old 01-15-2018, 04:04 PM
Banned

when you think about it, the only way you can really make a case for the human brain having no regional biological variance is to make a case against evolution. if someone's thought of something i haven't i'd like to see your ideas, but i can't think of a possible explanation for why brains would be exactly the same in every group of people that doesn't contradict evolution. anyone have an explanation for this which i'm missing? i'm all ears [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread