Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should RNF posts raise yo post count?
yea 25 20.49%
YEA 97 79.51%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

I remember mitic he was like a gnome warrior or something
Old 03-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Banned

Big Mitic was a Treason fag with Tink.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Smedy caught in bad weather many times, yet no logs of any unclean whistle in the GM logs, only a train and that's it.

My whistle may be the cleanest of them all considering i've been around the box for as long as rexx.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

I played the box semi-casually before it was a classic server when it was like Nexus and a bunch of porters to raid areas and I may have been the most banned behind Kringe. Unclean whistle bros
Old 03-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mitic did you play on vztz? were you that kid who got butt hurt because he got booted from a guild and denied from mine? i see you made a home on p99. you fit right in
yea i know pal, if i only would have used MQ ... i would be a celeb too now!

kids play eq
real men use mq!
Old 03-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Aviak

No rules isn't the way to go, smedy you know there is no limit to the level of faggotry people will go to, you can get away with 4 or 5 basic rules on a server like this so it isn't completely idiotic. No raid mob would ever die, i think max level corpse camping is fine by example, by then people learn how to retrieve their corpse from people trying to murder them, but there are people in this community who will literally sit on a level 10 for 5 hours straight with no problems, the server would need a ruleset.

Dont get me wrong smedy, from my point of view as a player it would be perfect for me, but you're speaking for a whole community who would just make the place implode if that happened.

Basically everything knuckle wrote, raid mobs should be contested for, training isn't pvp, i remember dying in fear and attacking a guild in full summoned armour and taking fear back, shit is just fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Old 03-30-2011, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

I know Bombfist, you might be right. But you have to realize the amount of bullshit that came from having rules to. Every single little loophole exploited to the max every single time, which eventually had players leaving.

It's such a diplomacy feast with rules, whoever talks to the gm's the best gets their way, this is why i think no rules is a simple rule, there are none, so no loop holes.

But i see your point to, i know what happened on vztz when we did no rules, it was garbage for everyone who played.

Maybe a really solid ruleset is the way to go, a ruleset that has been though over, no loop holes, no questions. Then again i don't think such rulesets exist, and i think it will put a lot of strain on the GM's once again.

I'm all ears for discussion though, i mean trust me, i hate trains and no rules game play.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:41 PM
Banned

hacking, besides zonecmd, doesn't even give you any advantage. unless you got my leet map-any-zone ack that took days to find the offset, or my leet mq2pvpalert, or my leet HUD that drew arrows on screen to nearby PCs

i got the leet hax br0s
Old 03-30-2011, 05:42 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea i know pal, if i only would have used MQ ... i would be a celeb too now!

kids play eq
real men use mq!
kids farm gear on pve server, men battle it out. we didnt all use MQ you know this
Old 03-30-2011, 05:44 PM
Banned

There was a post of Rexx admitting to using MQ, but it when "everyone did it"... damn forum wipe.

And for you idiots, with a CLASSIC exp curve, there are not going to be 4hr lvl 50 alts. So, dont expect to be leveling up your own cleric, shaman, enchanter, and druid to buff yourself.

As for Kazowi claiming he never ran around raid buffed... he never went anywhere without his pocket cleric for buffs, and usually a few friends to support him as well.

So much bullshit in this thread. Kinda weak imo.
Closed Thread